Server Status (outdated)

That's to funny Emose3 reminds me of an old saying.... Shara Sinthia Stout would not take the garbage out it climbed up to the ceiling it busted down the wall's.... and so on. lol

I think this is a problem relating to an attempted fix for the gate disconnects. It would probably be best if it waits for someone who can properly diagnose it. Beyond my experience level w/ C++. Needless to say what it is doing here is something to ensure you are making it through the gate. That said as much as I know you hate to hear it, may want to find something else to do until I can get someone to take a gander. I'll see if I can't figure it out in the meantime, but don't get hopes too high.
  • Upvote 1

Now's a good time to do alot of things: scan for malware, tracking cookies, virus's, clean house, walk the dog, and so on.
So when the server does come back up there won't be any excuse's except to play !

[quote name='FireRibs' timestamp='1341940897' post='60298']
Awwwww come on, who gave me another -1 for that comment. I am at -21 now. And thanx Rolo for the restart :)
[/quote]
I personally haven't given you any -1's, but really I must think you like it because you keep bringing it up... Never heard the phrase, " Leave well enough alone."?
  • Upvote 2

Nope just a bit of lag. I'm in-game and have been for several hours running trade runs and haven't had any issues except a bit of lag which could be my end as I'm running a bunch of things online through my router

[quote name='Tashazar' timestamp='1342270364' post='60421']
I cant logg in Megan keeps kicking me.
[/quote]

I have the same issue at times, can't explain why but I tried checking the "Debug" box and log right in. Edited by Gordo

it crashed an hour or so after our test so it probably happened for some other reason. Sure we were planning on having another test but I had slain the mobs we used and we were just in the process of gathering a couple of groups. Hopefully it wasn't our fault!
on the plus side it allows me to tweak the raid.

[quote name='aehs' timestamp='1342850902' post='60707']
Anyone know when servers will be back up? :\ friday night is a bummer without enb!
[/quote]

/agreed Was 2 kills from double ding and was hoping to get new engine and shield before bed.