Server Status (outdated)

Yep server showing off line and went down for me to. I had a perfectly good progen insult prepped to type and it crashed! could have at least wated 30 seconds more before a crash! :P

[quote name='Juduz' timestamp='1344056932' post='61389']
Yep server showing off line and went down for me to. I had a perfectly good progen insult prepped to type and it crashed! could have at least wated 30 seconds more before a crash! :P
[/quote]
I'm all ears, as they say...

Oh it was just about some progen whining about the price of ammo for the FB so told them to use the old school weapon of mass destruction and raise their arms to expose their armpits. :P

Two Progens walk into a bar....and fall over with a concussion...because they didn't use the door...

Two Progens....that's it...that's the joke....one Progen is funny enough...but two...that's hilarious!

Two Progens get into a fight over who gets to try out their new projectile launcher first. A Terran walks by and takes it, and scolds them for stealing his flashlight.

Two Progens are working in a lab. One says, "I have done it!" The other asks "You found the perfect genetic code for all Progens to aspire to?" The first replies, "Yes, it was right here in this shipment of Jenquai DNA!"
  • Upvote 2

[quote name='Reon' timestamp='1344058365' post='61394']
Two Progens walk into a bar....and fall over with a concussion...because they didn't use the door...

Two Progens....that's it...that's the joke....one Progen is funny enough...but two...that's hilarious!

Two Progens get into a fight over who gets to try out their new projectile launcher first. A Terran walks by and takes it, and scolds them for stealing his flashlight.

Two Progens are working in a lab. One says, "I have done it!" The other asks "You found the perfect genetic code for all Progens to aspire to?" The first replies, "Yes, it was right here in this shipment of Jenquai DNA!"
[/quote]

Priceless!!

*Two Progens ponder the meaning of life and all its mysteries. Just kidding.

*Two Progens board a Jenquai ship. One points a pistol at the Jenquai pilot and the second walks over to sit in the captains chair. Appearing frusterated, the second Progen demands, "Why are your ships controls unresponsive?" The Jenquai looks perplexed, and mutters, "That is a roll of toilet paper. The controls are in the cockpit."

*Two Progens walk into a beauty salon for laser hair removal. 4 days later the workers give up and kick them out. The first one says to the other, "What will I do about the other eyebrow though? now they don't match!" The second replies, "At least you had a turn!"

*Two Progens stop at Earthcorps High Command. One asks a Terran worker, "Do you know where we can find our Leader Kahn? Our ships computer doesn't have a Ceti Alpha V listed."

*Two Progens decided to explore a new system, but only one made it back because the V'rix c1n h1s c4d2x.

*Two Progens enter a chess tournament, but are disqualified because they won't stop eating the pieces.

*Two Progens tried working on blueprints for the next level 9 projectile launcher, but were unable to finish because a Jenquai stole their box of crayons.

*Two Progens try to read this...but they can't.

How do Progen brain cells die? Alone.

Posting jokes and the like in this thread can result in the server not being checked as I Only check the latest post. Please keep posts in this thread to the subject, I.e that the server is down!!!!

Checking now.

[quote name='rolo' timestamp='1344067016' post='61405']
Posting jokes and the like in this thread can result in the server not being checked as I Only check the latest post. Please keep posts in this thread to the subject, I.e that the server is down!!!!

Checking now.
[/quote]

*grins sheepishly*

Sorry Rolo...I was mourning the loss of the latest server hamster and in my state of overwhelming grief I made a bad decision. :cluebat:

By the way...the server was down :blush:

[quote name='rolo' timestamp='1344284011' post='61475']
Server restarting after bug fix. Up to you all to find out what we fixed <evil grin>
[/quote]

You removed all Progen ? :lol: Sorry, couldnt resist :lol:
[size=3][i](Doh..im Progen myself...)[/i][/size]
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
My LaunchNet7 exe opens, but fails to update or open the webpage in the launcher. It doesn't even get to the point where I can see servers and launch. My client did hang up last night (when I was leaving port) and I had to kill it from the task manager...

Edit: managed to make it through the 'update' bar, but there was an error on the bottom saying (see below). I was able to see the server and ~79 people online, but else opens after i hit Play.

-----
Following errors occurred while checking updates for 'Net7'
Details: The remote name could not be resolved: 'patch.net-7.org'

Error while checking updates for 'Client'
Details: The remote name could not be resolved: 'patch.net-7.org'
-----

...wonder if I should reinstall net7 and client.... I NEED MY FIX Edited by MaverickJD7

[quote name='MaverickJD7' timestamp='1345177291' post='61879']
My LaunchNet7 exe opens, but fails to update or open the webpage in the launcher. It doesn't even get to the point where I can see servers and launch. My client did hang up last night (when I was leaving port) and I had to kill it from the task manager...
[/quote]

similar problem here - was docking - hang - had to kill client - can't get back in game (even after reboot)

[quote name='Muhir' timestamp='1345355276' post='61927']
Unable to log in "Connection to the Global Server Failed" at Ms. Megan.
[/quote]

Unfortunatly I am also getting this message when Megan appears during the login part of the game. Edited by TheLostDissiple

dang it :( I logged out to switch toons and lost the global server. Now I can't log back in, same as the others above. :( I even tried debug launch to no avail. Anyone know if there is someone available to look into it? Please-Please-Please? :) I'm going into withdrawals here! >_< lol

Yes it looks like the login server is down. Seems to always happen on a Saturday morning. Might be some time before one of the two that can restart it find out about it.

Lets hope not.