Server Status (outdated)

Is the server down? Or is it my computer? :( Although I did forget to thank Rolo for waking up and resetting things last night (this morning)... but I hadn't seen the message until now, lol.

Anyway, I was logged in and went to fix something to eat. When I returned, my toon will move around, but chat doesn't work and I can't use the vault, etc. Nor can I log off. I tried to check the Net-7 portal page and it's not there. I get a not found error when I try to reload it. And after using task manager to stop the game, I can't log back in :( . I get the "null something error" when I try to launch the game. Did someone break it? :(

[quote name='Moondancer' timestamp='1345437867' post='61976']
Is the server down? Or is it my computer? :( Although I did forget to thank Rolo for waking up and resetting things last night (this morning)... but I hadn't seen the message until now, lol.

Anyway, I was logged in and went to fix something to eat. When I returned, my toon will move around, but chat doesn't work and I can't use the vault, etc. Nor can I log off. I tried to check the Net-7 portal page and it's not there. I get a not found error when I try to reload it. And after using task manager to stop the game, I can't log back in :( . I get the "null something error" when I try to launch the game. Did someone break it? :(
[/quote]
If anything is broken it's most likely Darkk's fault...

lol, I was reading some of the other stuff on the forum and put 2 & 2 together. Since the Net-7 Portal is down also, and it's Sunday night, it must be the Portal maintenance thing causing this. Since the error has to do with not being able to find the server status and the patch thing and both are down. If I'm right, I'll be able to log in again when the Portal comes back up at 1:am Eastern.

And I am correct. Portal is back up and so is the game for me. I guess I'll just have to remember that I won't be able to play on Sundays from 9:pm to 10:pm PT, (or Midnight to 1:am ET. on Monday) :P

Right, Ryle. Thankfully, Rolo came to the rescue :)

I do Love SmartSVN. Patches have gone well and the merging of live bug fixes with new code (Which I expected to do by hand) went without a hitch. Database updates currently running and about to compile new code. Down time not expected to be more than 2 hours total now.

Rolo