Sign in to follow this  
Ayami

Server Status (outdated)

same here, login and select toon then crash :( 5 times now

Lagged out - can't log into the game.  Everytime I try the net 7 server proxy fails to initiate and i crash. 

Zack had to do a restart, Traders Fort was Black Holed.

Hull full of 105 satellites....pull up to Ariel, look for my hand to turn white.......Big BADDA BOOM!   D/C   wooomp wooomp woooommppp!! LOL  

Login server is down.  Gates crash everywhere

We're looking.

well server shows its up online 176 players currently and i still cant get passed the login screen suxs :( that must be 167 who reinstalled the game bah

Server has been brought down for an emergency hotfix regarding an exploit.  ETA about 20-30 minutes as of this post.

now that the exploit was fixed..what was it... lol  curiosity killed the cat....

Group gating that went in yesterday was allowing people to access profession sectors.  Like a TE could lead a group of Progen and gate them all into Luna.

It also may have worked with moto and BBW, the faction check was only applying to the group leader.

lol.. i was tempted to try that.. but i didn't want to js a bunch of alts if it failed....

Just when I was about to start my tour of death ahemmm I mean adventure of life :)

LOL, Skunky.  I thought about joining you, thought you might want another guild mate.

LOL, Skunky.  I thought about joining you, thought you might want another guild mate.

Count your blessings mate, I mean losses :p