Server Status (outdated)

Thank God for the server crashes, otherwise my husband would probably divorce me as I'd never clean or do laundry if we had 24/7 uptime! LOL

BTW, LOVE the holiday themed Net-7!

I second the guy who said "you guys complete me!" as always thanks 1000x's for all you do to bring us this fab game & fab community! :D Nothing but love for you here!

Just FYI:

With yesterdays patch we have a lot of changes within the code regarding thread/memory safety, basically the code is running now in a different "timing" (synchronized flow).
This also means that we will face a few new hiccups -based on the new synchronization- but ironically this helps getting the problems fixed.

Come on! COME ON! Its St Nick that lactose intolerant diabetic that is getting mean cause he won't follow his diet! Lay off the milk and cookies and quit sabotoging the game!

Love you Devs, but reign in the level 66 bell ringing Flagelator.

Serve finally says it is back online and now I get constant messages of unable to connect to global server.

Yep, horrible day at work, topped off by sitting here for 2 hours waiting for nothing. Guess I will try again tomorrow. Night.

yeah im getting the same 'Connection t global server Failed' if i remember right it happened last week although net-7 is now up and server is online the login server isnt working correctly

[quote name='Crowey' timestamp='1355382160' post='68908']
yeah im getting the same 'Connection t global server Failed' if i remember right it happened last week although net-7 is now up and server is online the login server isnt working correctly
[/quote]

Same here

Oh well DLing Planetside 2 atm so would probably get a bit of lag (just as something to do while this is down) Edited by shadowxsx

[quote name='shadowxsx' timestamp='1355382394' post='68909']
Same here
[/quote]

The only way around it is when a dev wakes up to sort it id guess at about 1 hr from now could be sooner tho you never now when someone will wake up (even the Devs need sleep)