Server Status (outdated)

I just tried to sign in also, and got the same. It means the site is down temporarily. I just got home from work, so I've not yet tried to log in, as I was going to shuffle some items around first. But, this could mean that the server is down also. Someone musta forgot to feed the poor gerbil. ;) I'm sure someone with knowledge in this area will look into things asap.

Server is still up, so my guess is someone is working on the website. It should be back up again soon. :)

I'm getting "connection to the global server failed". EnB notifier is no good as it looks as if the login server and website are fine hence green smiley face but no game.

OK Server down to attempt to fix login problem. It may come up and down while I fix so log in at your own risk. Will post again when think fixed. Could take a while as it may not me a code problem.

Rolo

::sob:: ::beats head on keyboard while waiting for game to be up again:: I just got home from working reeeeaaallly late tonight and wanted to relax and kill a few things, mine a few things, etc, etc. Withdrawal is setting in quickly. x-o lol

Oh, and thank you, Rolo! :D

yes, it's going up and down...

the epic struggle between Rolokoon and the code snakes

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/17/Laocoon_Pio-Clementino_Inv1059-1064-1067.jpg/624px-Laocoon_Pio-Clementino_Inv1059-1064-1067.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Niteflyer`' timestamp='1341066941' post='59883']
[i]unable to log in. getting Connection to global server failed[/i]
[/quote]

Meh...GF out of town this weekend, guess I'll go bathe the dog and check back. :P
  • Upvote 1