TO ALL PLAYERS: We need to know your guild founder

Hello Players!

With one of the next patches we will introduce "Guild Rank 10".
Rank 10 is the so called "Founder" rank, which gets applied to only one toon per guild: The founder.

The reason for this change/addition is, that we (you) need to know who founded a guild, because that rank is the only rank that can demote Admirals (rank 9).

Currently an Admiral cannot be demoted since you can only demote up to "your rank -1" - so an admiral can never demote another admiral. With the upcoming change, the founder (rank 10) will be able to do this. We will also change the "disband permission" so only the guild founder is able to disband a guild.

If a guild founder is MIA from the game for 6month+, the next highest (and oldest but active) toon will be automatically shifted into the founder rank. This is done to avoid guilds being "incapped".
So note: The oldest toon promoted by the founder into the currently highest rank below the founder is most likely the toon taking over the guild if the original founder has left the game for 6 month+.

Also we add a functionality, that guilds -having no members left- get deleted from the DB on server restart. This change is not coming before rank 10 has been pushed live!

Q:
Regarding auto-shifting into founder rank: What about current admirals?
A:
See next block

:NEXT_BLOCK:
Our guilds in game currently dont have any "founder ranks" assigned, which we need to do with that change.

For this reason, the majority of the guild members need to post here, which toon of their guild is the founder/leader and therefore should be promoted by us into the rank of the founder.
This founder (confirmed by the majority of the guild members) needs to finally post which toon should be the one taking over guild foundership (after him) if/when founder gets MIA.

DO NOT POST MULTIPLE TIMES WITH ALT-ACCOUNTS! ONE POSTING PER PHYSICAL GUILD MEMBER.

Before we change any rank in any guild, we need to make sure your information is correct, so we always need a majority posting the founders name for their guilds.
In some cases we do know who is the guild founder, in others we don't.

Please keep your postings very short, like:

Guild: The Yummy Bunny
Founder: PinkBunny

Please note that the founder and the next highest toon/admiral must not be the same physical person!

Did i forget anything? Hmm...we will know soon 
Ok, lets get it rolling....

PS.:
In case the status of a guild is not clear, we do not change anything for that guild and the guild remains "founder less".

Guild - Omega Corps

Founder - Ryle (In EMU, if the former leaders ever come back they can have it.)

All toons in guild are my alts so it should be obvious theres no one else to appoint.  Thanks for this change Zack it should help a lot of problems.

Zack did ask for a majority of members of the guild post to establish founder.  That will be A LOT of posts.  I'll be moving this, but leaving a link.  Please also remember this is one post per player in the guild, not toon or account.

Zack did ask for a majority of members of the guild post to establish founder.  That will be A LOT of posts.  I'll be moving this, but leaving a link.  Please also remember this is one post per player in the guild, not toon or account.

Thankies Dak !  :yes:

@All

Please note i will have to read through this thread later (A-Z), that's why i was asking to only post the two-liners, no comments or discussion.

Also note that the staff is not getting involved in any internal guild issues or player content (which guilds / leadership is).

Please solve internal issues within your guild (game guild chat and/or guild websites), and post the result (as asked) as a majority here.

I am very aware of the internal guild problems a certain guild has, that's why i chosed the wording of my original post carefully and posted the way i did.

I hope you understand, that the new functionality is basicaly to help and serve guilds from now on in such issues (and "rank 10" was requested already quite a time afaik).

In the case of the "Static" guild, it might be a good move to change your guild MOTD and point to this thread as we need the votes of the guild majority.

And a serious reminder again:

The original posting said clearly to not post multiple votes from diff. accounts being the same "physical" player, your attempt was clearly caught, Hairball.

If some1 is trying that again, i will personally show you the path leading to the dark side of the force...

Please do not "reply" to this posting, as it's just a ...well...reminder :)

Go on with the votes....

Thanks all!

How can the same toon be founder of 3 guilds? A toon can only be member of one guild at the same time.

Disabling posts, please post correct informations, Ginger/Hercon69/MrsDaisy73.

Guild: Team Relaxed (family guild btw. aka me and my dad run this guild and happy with it as is.)

Founder: Greystrider (JD)

I own other accounts but I do not see any added value logging them in.

Edited by TheLostDissiple