Server Status (outdated)

Yep blame Zyntax, he crashed it. :o

What?? Mee?? *hides* :lol:

*edit* Both the ordinary and the other test server is dow, seems like there is a bigger problem somewhere..

Edited by Zyntax

is the ptr server ever up as only the play server was online 10hrs ago when i logged into the play server now thats down to

PTR, Play, and DEV are usually always up and running.

But you know pc's, they tend to crash sometimes. =)

I don't understand why server keeps going down during the weekend when i have time to play and not as often during the week.

on the other hand. as usual. no updates from any officials as of a status update.

As of 5:15PM eastern time. server still down.

• Downvote 2

Someone mentioned there was a record number of players on today. Perhaps the server can't handle this many connections yet.

Edited by trx

I don't understand why server keeps going down during the weekend when i have time to play and not as often during the week.

Probably because weekends are a freetime for devs, too, and this is when they can play with code for the server.

Patience, Young Jedi...

yes the patch over the weekend was a bit of a disaster (I got a signed/unsigned size compare mismatch thing wrong in 3 places - and the server crashed once in each), but I think we've got everything under control now.

• 2 weeks later...

I took a look at it and I don't think it's worth keeping the server down over, so I'm starting it back up.

In fact, it should be up by the time anyone sees this.

Edited by C Del

on the other hand. as usual. no updates from any officials as of a status update.

As of 5:15PM eastern time. server still down.

I'm pretty sure that the Devs, being average? Joes and Joettes have the weekends to do their magic Dev stuff. As far as I know they all have seperate lives outside EnB development and the weekends are most likely their prime time for development.

I'm pretty sure that the Devs, being average? Joes and Joettes have the weekends to do their magic Dev stuff. As far as I know they all have seperate lives outside EnB development and the weekends are most likely their prime time for development.

this would be a good assessment, some of us live and breathe enb stuff in every spare moment, some work more in available time (read: weekends). We'd love to be able to pull it down and non-primetime and things like that but that means we'd by necessity have to make our living doing it rather than having to get up to go to work :) (And we can't because EA would get imperial on us if we were to do that, I believe.)

• 2 weeks later...