Server Status (outdated)

[quote name='Electrocaseal' timestamp='1354778851' post='68168']
wtf
[/quote]

I often feel that way, especially when diagnosing bugs, but perhaps you could provide some context?

uh oh, it say OFFLINE... that's ok, I got 20 levels on my new seeker this evening, so I'm happier than a june bug at a porch light sale. :D

Keep the faith! And thanks as always to the devs and their massively awesome hard work ^_^

[quote name='VincentTH' timestamp='1354861600' post='68231']
It went poof at 11PM EST yesterday, 1AM EST today. I was in the middle of a lot of angry mobs :-(
[/quote]

it senses fear (hey it is a partial EA creature don't ya know)

Searing

[quote name='VincentTH' timestamp='1354861600' post='68231']
It went poof at 11PM EST yesterday, 1AM EST today. I was in the middle of a lot of angry mobs :-(
[/quote]

angry mobs just be lucky it's not the ebil hamster! Which I think Kyp didn't takecare of its siblings :P

zackman works in europe..so in a bit hopefully he will see this from work and see if it is safe to reboot

(hey it really sucks when all the server devs were in the usa...and they said they had to "sleep" slackers :)

give it 1 hour

Searing

Just an FYI - Zack was on this morning and did a restart. He said he changed some coding that should help with the server stability issues. Let's all hope that is the case!