Server Status (outdated)

I was in the middle of battle. All those missiles wasted to bring down shields, and never getting a chance at the hull underneath.

See here for some explanation of whats going on, so you know why it is crashing lately (if you care/wanna know):
https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/7964-explanation-of-server-restart-procedure/

[quote name='Hobbs' timestamp='1354687042' post='67943']
Login Server appears to be down, getting INV-300 here...
[/quote]

Ditto, and when I can get through, it won't load the game environment for me, gets stuck on the map.

At least when the server's completely borked, nobody can get on. Seeing the online count go up and down when I can't even get past the character selection screen is torture. Edited by Ghinn

Glad to hear its not just me :) I was touring my alts around and they all crashed gating into Grissom. I was afraid the GM's would beat me if I listed that many toons as stuck on a ticket.

[quote name='Specops' timestamp='1354687082' post='67946']
Ditto, and when I can get through, it won't load the game environment for me, gets stuck on the map.
[/quote] im having the same problem logins in fine lets me enter password and selects my character then stays on galaxy map for ages and doesnt put me in game