Server Status (outdated)

[quote name='kcirreda' timestamp='1312835025' post='44340']
Was logged on into pluto's station, left and tried gating to Akeron's Gate to then be stuck at the loading screen.
[/quote]

This for me also.

After the server started it was good for about 10-15 minutes (enough time to zip from F7 to EST then to scout newbie sector, dock there and then dock in Margesi - and fly back through Earth sector) then session change hung trying to gate from Saturn into Glenn. A few login attempts in a row returned -300 errors before getting through to character selection but then gets stuck on map screen.

Reminds me of that sticky session thread a few months ago.

logged in 4 min to get toon on, made ammo picked up a few jobs, gave VadenTT a weap to anny, 5 min to un-dock, hit warp got to next gate and would not gate. all I can say is I did have 23 min of sure pleasure ;) :P :)

ok i got riger login and into station but leaving well she stuck in map screen again hmm

well upon exiting f7 riger got stuck and then game ctd so im retrying to get her back in atm it seems to me that the login server may have some kinda heup going on Edited by sockual

i think it might be the login server see everytime when do something it must recheck our status so if its there then well we get to look at map screen forever sorta lol but in the end i have complete faith is devs to get it right