Server Status (outdated)

ZOMG Tien whaddya do? lmao

:)

He halted the server trying to fix an issue with the DB. No one is really disconnected unless you force your game to close.

EDIT: well he halted it then I guess decided it needed a restart

Edited by CptGemini

He halted the server trying to fix an issue with the DB. No one is really disconnected unless you force your game to close.

EDIT: well he halted it then I guess decided it needed a restart

Tien was hot-fixing something and said something like "lag inbound" well there was lag and it lasted until notifier went red faced and got disconnected. Didn't think that was the plan! And now there is an update on the launcher.

I just got this when gating from ABA to ABB and disconnected.

EDIT: Just got it again docking at the detention center onorom.

04/11/10 11:59:33 >> Login check: Login OK
04/11/10 11:59:38 Sending StartAck to Server 43831
04/11/10 12:03:37 ---> Server handoff
04/11/10 12:03:37 Received Master login confirm, new UDP port is 3526 Avatar_id
= 1073785655
04/11/10 12:03:37 <server> Master Login received - UDP sector port: 3526
04/11/10 12:03:37 >> Commence Login check.
04/11/10 12:03:37 TCP connection on port 3500 closed gracefully
04/11/10 12:03:37 Sending Login packet - connection active
04/11/10 12:03:39 Sending data file 'GalaxyMap.dat'
04/11/10 12:03:42 >> Login check: Login OK
04/11/10 12:03:47 Sending StartAck to Server 43831
04/11/10 12:04:14 ---> Server handoff
04/11/10 12:04:15 Received Master login confirm, new UDP port is 3527 Avatar_id
= 1073785655
04/11/10 12:04:15 <server> Master Login received - UDP sector port: 3527
04/11/10 12:04:15 >> Commence Login check.
04/11/10 12:04:15 ERROR: DoKeyExchange key_length = 63
04/11/10 12:04:15 >>> Connection verification failed, restart all connections.
04/11/10 12:04:15 Client key exchange failed.  Connection thread exiting
04/11/10 12:04:15 TCP connection on port 3500 closed gracefully
04/11/10 12:04:15 TCP connection on port 3801 closed gracefully
TCP Listener Thread exiting
TCP Listener Thread exiting

CptGemini - how are you getting the text from the console to cut and paste? Is it a Vista/Win7 feature? (I'm running WinXP, and cannot cut/paste from the console that I know of...)

Or are you jamming this all in by hand?

CptGemini - how are you getting the text from the console to cut and paste? Is it a Vista/Win7 feature? (I'm running WinXP, and cannot cut/paste from the console that I know of...)

Or are you jamming this all in by hand?

click the window in the top left corner choose edit then mark after you mark what you want go back to that menu and choose copy, and btw its the same for all versions of windows 95 and up. check my attached image for more info.

Edited by CptGemini

Anyone having problems entering VT sector? Alt jumped in to VT from Fenris and got stuck on the map. Re-logged and no chat channels, no ability to warp, no mobs -- it's like limbo. A JE that my alt was going to meet also went incommunicado too and may be entered the same limbo state.

:)

Edit: Getting confirmations from other players entering VT getting stuck too.

Edited by Lot

I was trying to resurrect the save thread without needing a shutdown when all of a sudden it exploded (kindof). I think the problem was from an extremely long ticket report causing save queue corruption. I have fixed this problem now.

click the window in the top left corner choose edit then mark after you mark what you want go back to that menu and choose copy, and btw its the same for all versions of windows 95 and up. check my attached image for more info.

Heh! That's right clever. Guess that just shows that there's always something new one can learn. Thanks again for the tip :)

I was aware of that but, how do you keep the DOS window from closing before you get into it to grab the text? I barely have enough time to do a CTRL Print Screen before it goes away.

Don't dismiss the Windows error box that comes up and the net7proxy window should stick around longer. Doesn't work all the time, so YMMV.

I was aware of that but, how do you keep the DOS window from closing before you get into it to grab the text? I barely have enough time to do a CTRL Print Screen before it goes away.

It didn't crash on me that time so I was able to catch the text I needed.

I'm pretty sure net7proxy logs all of its output to C:\Net7\logs or C:\Net7\bin, so you shouldn't really even need to keep the window open (which is impossible under a lot of circumstances).

I'm pretty sure net7proxy logs all of its output to C:\Net7\logs or C:\Net7\bin, so you shouldn't really even need to keep the window open (which is impossible under a lot of circumstances).

Ah you are right they are all a bunch of text files in the bin folder.

kinda wonders me..

everything was running smooth.

Except for the build lists, which more then often didn't show up, but as far as we know that's in the works :)

Its already in on the PTR but its most likely not on play yet.

No commands to make the build list however. :)

There was a way to test it out without that that tienbau mentioned on the play server but I do not remember what it was, he would have to tell you that.