Server Status (outdated)

Crashed while gating. Now can't log back in :D Rebooted, Reloaded, and tried turning everything else off.

Gets to login screen but when I hit enter ( CTD ) every time. I'm assuming something glitched with server.

Will try again in a bit.

Update: Waited about 5 min and It finally let me back in.

I have no idea what that was about.

According to the notifier, server never went down. Server BLIP (Glitch) ? anyway OK now !

Edited by VinhDucanh

Crashed while gating. Now can't log back in :D Rebooted, Reloaded, and tried turning everything else off.

Gets to login screen but when I hit enter ( CTD ) every time. I'm assuming something glitched with server.

Will try again in a bit.

I was getting that recently too, I did everything I could possibly think of to fix the issue. I finally decided to do a clean reinstall by uninstalling the game then reinstalling everything and that fixed it.

Is the server having issues????? I have not been able to stay logged in for more than a few minutes since midnight 11/26. every time I dock/undock,or gate I get ctd. I have also been getting stuck on vendors; some show no inventory when I get into talk tree.

any suggestions?? have restarted my PC; ran scans on my PC; forced updates on proxy, nothing seems to help.

thank you.

Is the server having issues????? I have not been able to stay logged in for more than a few minutes since midnight 11/26. every time I dock/undock,or gate I get ctd. I have also been getting stuck on vendors; some show no inventory when I get into talk tree.

any suggestions?? have restarted my PC; ran scans on my PC; forced updates on proxy, nothing seems to help.

thank you.

Hmmmm... I was having a prob early this week. It was crashing when I'd dock. 2 of my 3 characters were broken, could no log in with them at all. So I uninstalled and did a seek and destroy on anything EnB related left on my system, everything. Reinstalled updated and problem solved. Don;t know if that'd work for you, but solved my crashing. Also, turned off all my cams when I got back in, just to be on the safe side, apart from the first/main cam (e.g. no docking cam etc.). Docking cam was already off on the character that kept working. *shrugs*

Oh yeah, also did a system maintenance before reinstall. Reinstalled and updated DX, updated video drivers etc.

Edited by Daywolf

redownloaded; all is well now; thanks for help; I was just frustrated, hubby helped me when he got up; sorry for multiple posts, not sure sometimes where to post or how to do it, don't post that often.

love the game.

Anyone have a list of what was intended to be fixed/changed in today's server restart?

Upon logging in today, there seems to be some commentary pointing at changes that may or may not be intended and would like some clarification on them.

- Hulks were changed with the Jenq/Terran/Progen suits removed and apparently replaced universally with Debris. This does not relate to hulks be more interesting according to the October content change notes.

Edit: Looks like some folks are still finding suits, so perhaps they were simply cherry picked. But with L1 Debris being added to the loot table, it's just a worse situation than before when we had only L2 Wreckage Slag to contend with.

- There's some dispute about ammo comp costs skyrocketing for certain ammo types and being inconsistent. I don't have a full list, but it *feels* like an error/bug and not intentional.

There may be more issues, but these are the big ones off the top of my mind.

Thanks

Anyone have a list of what was intended to be fixed/changed in today's server restart?

Upon logging in today, there seems to be some commentary pointing at changes that may or may not be intended and would like some clarification on them.

- Hulks were changed with the Jenq/Terran/Progen suits removed and apparently replaced universally with Debris. This does not relate to hulks be more interesting according to the October content change notes.

Edit: Looks like some folks are still finding suits, so perhaps they were simply cherry picked. But with L1 Debris being added to the loot table, it's just a worse situation than before when we had only L2 Wreckage Slag to contend with.

- There's some dispute about ammo comp costs skyrocketing for certain ammo types and being inconsistent. I don't have a full list, but it *feels* like an error/bug and not intentional.

There may be more issues, but these are the big ones off the top of my mind.

Thanks

I cleared 7 to 8 hulkfields right after server restart yesterday, and found an average of 6-7 suits per field, and a lot of lvl 1 and 2 debris.

The fields are rather dissapointing right now, so I'm crossing my fingers that it's an error :-)

Any hope of it coming back up this morning??

I put up the tree and lights on the house yesterday hoping to play all day today.

But no worries. It is what it is and I still love this game.