Server Status (outdated)

Thank you Kyp for letting us know whats going on, & sharing what info you have with us. We have confidence the dev team will overcome this problem, as you all have all the previous problems & hiccups that have occured. Get some rest, you deserve it.

[quote name='XrunTW' timestamp='1352625543' post='65705']
Server UP AND RUNNING! :)

YIPEY! :)
[/quote]

Er..... it is 3:34 am here ....and it shows offline... did they just do another fix and reboot right away

also i assume this is also why my Team Speak 3 is not working

anywho.....hopefully someone is working on it

(hmmm...... for times like this i should learn sad moving songs on a harmonica to pass the time)

Searing

Good morning everyone!

Kyp already said everything.

I just want to add that this is not a "single liner", its going deep into the memory system to something which is not really/easy debuggable, so this fix might take a bit.
It was already present before the push (you guys know sector blackholing and login server crashes etc) but has become multiplied with the new additions.

So we are currently restarting the game server when this happens, working parallel on the problem, but like said, this is not a "quicky".

Your patience and the understanding you are showing is much appreciated. We continue working hard on fixing this issue but like said, it's not a quicky - so you are aware.
Just go on and enjoy whenever the server is up - nothing will be lost so whatever you do and work on is here to stay!
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='Zackman' timestamp='1352626870' post='65712']
Good morning everyone!

Kyp already said everything.

I just want to add that this is not a "single liner", its going deep into the memory system to something which is not really/easy debuggable, so this fix might take a bit.
It was already present before the push (you guys know sector blackholing and login server crashes etc) but has become multiplied with the new additions.

So we are currently restarting the game server when this happens, working parallel on the problem, but like said, this is not a "quicky".

Your patience and the understanding you are showing is much appreciated. We continue working hard on fixing this issue but like said, it's not a quicky - so you are aware.
Just go on and enjoy whenever the server is up - nothing will be lost so whatever you do and work on is here to stay!
[/quote]

Er....get Teamspeak 3 back up so I can look over your shoulder...(yeah that would be helpful...not)

anyway thanks for working so hard this weekend Zackman

Searing GM

down again.....I know you guys say its just the login server but if i am logged in (which has been 100% of the times this has happened to me)my characters can't interact with the game world (no chat, no functionality other than looking around) when this happens, this is always while in a station after analyzing something or gating into a station for me anyway. When i try and log back into the game is when I am seeing the no global server error

[quote name='Taallonn' timestamp='1352641918' post='65726']
down again.....I know you guys say its just the login server but if i am logged in (which has been 100% of the times this has happened to me)my characters can't interact with the game world (no chat, no functionality other than looking around) when this happens, this is always while in a station after analyzing something or gating into a station for me anyway. When i try and log back into the game is when I am seeing the no global server error
[/quote]

I am having the exact same issues as Taallonn is having, if it is any assistance to the Devs