Kyp

A special beta test!

51 minutes ago, Sharky said:

Sign me up! I'm ready to help out.

Check out the following post for more information on how to get in. Thanks!

Am I looing in the right place? I click on the link and bring me back here. nowhere to sign up? <confuzzled and weTodd edd. jokes aside though anyone have a link to where ever I make the account for ptr?

55 minutes ago, naso said:

Am I looing in the right place? I click on the link and bring me back here. nowhere to sign up? <confuzzled and weTodd edd. jokes aside though anyone have a link to where ever I make the account for ptr?

Maybe things didn't load right for you? Have a look at this thread: https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/12445-important-read-this/

That post lists everything (its not much, but "everything" sounds cool) you need to do.

At the bottom of that post you find a link to "LaunchNet7-PTR.exe". Download that into its own folder (if you have C:/games/enb/, put it in C:/games/enb-ptr/ for example). Then, open your file browser and open C:/games/enb-ptr/ (or where-ever you put it) and double-click on "LauncherNet7-PTR.exe" to start it. It will ask you to tell you where you have EnB installed. Go to "<wherever-you-have-regular-enb-installed>/release" and double-click on "client.exe".

You will need a separate account to log in to the PTR server (your usual login for the game won't work, this is a different server, with a different login). To create your login for this new server, go read the post liked at the top of this reply.

Good luck.

Edited by Leanne
typo fix

A few asked me how as well, I asked in PTR section if the link in the launcher drop down list can be changed to PTR Server instead of the dead link

[[Template forums/front/global/embedTopic is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

From Ciphers post above. Ok I'm stupid, can't find this, any ideas on how to fix it? or where it is?

4 minutes ago, Spa said:

A few asked me how as well, I asked in PTR section if the link in the launcher drop down list can be changed to PTR Server instead of the dead link

Replied back to this question in your thread in the PTR section.

Unfortunately, the launcher/proxy used to access the Play server are incompatible with changes made on the PTR. When we move the PTR update to the Sunrise/Play server we will also be pushing an update to the Launcher and Proxy.

Ok, thanks for the reply. I'll keep informing where to go :)