SERVER STATUS (current)

Message added by Zackman

Please do NOT(!) chat here, this topic is for server related messages (crash, restarts etc.) so please post status reports for the live server only.

Hi,

I am restarting now, but i can also see a lot of mailformed packets arriving the server - which indicates an attack.

I see these packets since a few days already.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ive uninstalled and re installed the game, but Im getting an 'unhandled exception report' everytime I run the net 7 launcher. Is it my end or is the server down? Ideas, Help appreciated.

Regards

Tulkas

I'm thinking that the server might need a restart  net-7 pages and the launcher says 78 online,  the GM tools show 24 physically online,  Also i have tried to log in different avatars on different computers,  i log in  get to the selection screen then select an avatar to play,  it goes to the map screen then sits for 20 minutes or more the drops back to the character selection screen,  i have rebooted all my systems and router  still the same  sitting loo at the map screen,  I have even un blackholed my current main play (non GM) avatar  still does the same thing,  Help

Def on the server side. Something happened around 5 hours ago (roughly) when player count was over 110 (showing in net-7 client). Since then everyone I know has been having trouble getting in and when they do they lose connection within 5 minutes.

• 3 weeks later...