Gate to the Unknown

Anyone know anything about this hidden gate in Lagarto?

Saw it a while ago with my JT. If I were to hazard a guess it goes into Smuggler's Run system, Sho'do'kan Nebula. I noticed it was red to me, just like the gate to that destination in Paramis. In addition to it being a pirate gate rather than an Infinitigate.

Dev Shortcuts. I made them for Devs to use.

- Marco

Okay, was wondering that too, so I took my best guess. That one isn't that well hidden. I remember there used to be one in Ishaun sector a while back.

I wonder if this means the final faction the "Unknown" really represents how much the Devs like you, or in fact may be a Dev faction. Which you gain when you become part of the Dev crew; permitting one to use the gates :3

Otherwise yes the Devs dislike everyone. ;)

• Downvote 1

I wonder if this means the final faction the "Unknown" really represents how much the Devs like you, or in fact may be a Dev faction. Which you gain when you become part of the Dev crew; permitting one to use the gates :3

Otherwise yes the Devs dislike everyone. :angry:

:P

Otherwise yes the Devs dislike everyone. :P

This was a ridiculus statement, if the DEVS didnt like us they wouldn't bother even doing what they are doing with the emu.

Ok it's a dev gate, thanks for that.

It would be incredible fun, for future to hide gates to new places though :)

Actually, it was going to be used for a new sector, but that idea was "shot down."

- Marco

This was a ridiculus statement, if the DEVS didnt like us they wouldn't bother even doing what they are doing with the emu.

<sigh> he didn't mean that literally, the 'unknown' faction (which is a little bugette we haven't fixed yet) is listed as disliking everyone in the faction panel - it was a reference to that I think.

I like the devs as much as anyone else, I'm not trying to bust on anyone so I apologize if I made it seem that way.

But I meant it in reference to the "unknown" faction which is -9000 to everyone. Having "unknown" gates and an unknown faction makes it appear linked in some way similar to the Red Dragon faction and the Red Dragon gates.

Thanks Tienbau, at least someone knows I'm just pointing out stuff and not a mean guy :/