Server Status (outdated)

Oh yeah, i can't keep on one character. Keep jumping from one to another remembering how fun one class was, than jumping to another.

And i'm watching the Viking's game.... so no loss of play for me.

Edited by Gravy

It mkes crafting a bit exciting too... I keep to accounts that I bounce between (numerous vault characters and mains) to build things... and having to re-log these toons to build something from raw minerals/gasses to completion typically takes me about six round-trip logins to build an item.

Somehow... miraculously... I got that stinking Eye of Destruction built to 200% (after about 8 tries)

Well isnt this great, there was nothing wrong with the game no lag or anything, was working fine, and then a restart? why?? now cant log in cant do anything, why a restart because some people cant live with a make believe lag? or is it just a way for them to get the stupid mining fields and named spawns to get reset? the make believe there is lag and complain??

Yes, it was all made up - it is all a conspiracy just to mess with YOU. Geez, if you are going to go off on crazy rants at least try to do one that makes *some* sense. :)

Yes, it was all made up - it is all a conspiracy just to mess with YOU. Geez, if you are going to go off on crazy rants at least try to do one that makes *some* sense. :)

Erm Let's see.

*engages the crazy rant generator again*

"Giant Blue giraffes wearing Ron Paul shirts rampaged through Paramus, NJ... causing a server outage!"

Film at 11. :P

Move along...nothing to see here...just a bunch of addicts that need their fix.

I know it wont do any good, but I am going to try logging in again...must....level...

Server still down? Tried to log on, got to the map display and it stops there. Will patiently wait for my bit of virtual crack. lol.. I seem to remember this particular problem when the game was live too... 11:50 pm PDST

Thanks!

DeMar

When i log log in it stays in the map screen i think we are haveing problems with the login to in game handoff.

Ditto, tried different toons and same result :lol: