Portal Discussions inc DBv2 (Merged)

Very nice, I like the tabbed browsing.

Bug: Mouseover on the first tab showing an time when the mouse moves over the close button the mouse does not change pointer styles (it does on the 2nd tab). It is always the first tab too when expanding the tabs on to multiple rows.

Edited by Lot

Bug: Mouseover on the first tab showing an time when the mouse moves over the close button the mouse does not change pointer styles (it does on the 2nd tab). It is always the first tab too when expanding the tabs on to multiple rows.

Fixed.

Do CTRL-F5 to refresh the style sheet.

Thanks

[#10342] We could not determine which forum this topic is in.

I would suggest a forum admin looks at this, im sure everyone should be able to read that!

Couple small things that don't really affect its usage.

When you click the 'x' on one of the tabs, it removes the name from the tab, but the tab is still there.

If you have to scroll to the bottom of the tab, I would like to see the tabs themselves be frozen at the top of the page, so I don't have to scroll all the way back up to click on a different tab.

Many kudos on the new database, far above what we had before IMO.

Seems to work well in Firefox. In Chrome though, it didn't work for me the first time I loaded the page, but worked after a refresh. Maybe it's sporadic, or maybe I caught you mid update?

In any regard, I'll keep checking it. Definitely nice changes there.

After some quick interaction I have to say this is a very nice improvement - the usability is greatly enhanced. Thank you Slayerman (though I do miss the mob locations, even though I understand the reason for their removal).

(though I do miss the mob locations, even though I understand the reason for their removal).

One quick quesiton about that, on the old database, when you looked at the drop section for a particular item, it listed the mobs and what sector they were in. If a mob was not in game yet, the sector section would be empty. Will the new database still list a mob in the drop section even though the mob is not in game yet?

One quick quesiton about that, on the old database, when you looked at the drop section for a particular item, it listed the mobs and what sector they were in. If a mob was not in game yet, the sector section would be empty. Will the new database still list a mob in the drop section even though the mob is not in game yet?

Looks like it does currently. Look up the drops for the Vega MCG-3 & Vega MCG-4 beam. One of the mobs for the L3 has a 0% (Unknown) drop chance and neither mob actually spawns in game. The only mob listed for the L4 is only found in Ceres/Thule.

So unless a filter of some kind to remove listings like this is forthcoming (hope so), looks like it will.

nope i got nothing on that link atm

I'm getting the error as well.

I love that the database does not list locations. This has been needed for a long while.

Bring some mystery back to the game!

Who knows, it might even help the economy.

Mob is shown. But the sectors that mob can be found in are no longer shown.

Items no longer show which mob drops them now?

It seems like both interfaces have changed since that comment was made.

Items no longer show which mob drops them now?

It seems like both interfaces have changed since that comment was made.

That is correct, for different reasons on both sites.

Old: Out of date info

New: New info that the devs dont want to release.

The new Database doesen't work with my Firefox 3.6.13 .

Can you be more specific?

Doesnt work is a little vague...

Can you be more specific?

Doesnt work is a little vague...

I see the buttons (Category, Level..) but using them doesn't do anything.

If i use IE8 everything works fine.

For example: I use Category Shields and in the last field i already see how many where found. If i use firefox i can change the category but nothing happens.