Ever feel like you are talking to yourself

I was bored (had a few free seconds), and as I was reading the forum, it seemed like I was always talking to the same people... so i did some math...

there are 640 users that have at least 1 post (I did not count the zero post or still validating people).

there are 412 threads on the forum

there are 5149 replies to the 412 threads

that makes total forum activity 5561 posts

the top 20 users on the forum make up 5% of the total forum

the top 20 users have 1832 posts which is 33% of all forum activity (not including this post) :P

of the top 20, the lowest poster has 38 posts...

so that said, to the top 20... you ever feel like you are talking to yourself :)

• Upvote 1

An unnecessary post so I have 38 posts so that nearly gets me into the top 20 ?

actually the cutoff at 20 was by mistake... i took 5% of the total posts when I meant to take 5% of the total users... not that any of this means anything... its just converstation...

I talk to myself all the time so it bothers me little, but what does bother me is the number of folks who tell me don't use the forums because of bad experiences on other forums. In any case, its here for those who want to use it, and there's things in the background no one sees going on because the team uses it. As it stands now, and I admit I'm not sure when how or why this started working, you can pull it up at the news terminals in stations with many limitations. You can't log in so only get guest access, but I'm pretty sure you can browse some stuff. I plan on seeing how I can put this to good use. Maybe then folks will have more of an interest. Imagine being able to post items for sale and order ores and components via the terminal. Might be handy then. We can only hope.

I talk to myself all the time so it bothers me little, but what does bother me is the number of folks who tell me don't use the forums because of bad experiences on other forums. In any case, its here for those who want to use it, and there's things in the background no one sees going on because the team uses it. As it stands now, and I admit I'm not sure when how or why this started working, you can pull it up at the news terminals in stations with many limitations. You can't log in so only get guest access, but I'm pretty sure you can browse some stuff. I plan on seeing how I can put this to good use. Maybe then folks will have more of an interest. Imagine being able to post items for sale and order ores and components via the terminal. Might be handy then. We can only hope.

That would be a really nice feature!

Oh, and im guessing im still the top poster ;)

Does this mean I need to create a topic and reply to it 300+ times...Ive done it before....Kinda sad really, when your drunk and endlessly replying to your own post to have the 1 up on someone else that's probably asleep and not as concerned about forums posts as you.....omg...*shudders*....i think, I may need a forum intervention if I I had over 300 posts....

SOmeone call Bravo network... or umn...damn...what channel is Intervention on? Well call them!!!! we need help!

ok so yeah..im drunk and umn, I had fun :blink: Since slayers a good sport, I know he didnt take offense, hehe

i feel like i talk to myself all the time, i think 2/3rds of my posts are rebutals in the form of "read my post again apparently you didn't get it cause otherwise you wouldn't be talking" or otherwise saying the same thing again.