IssacOzzman

Hello Issac Ozzman I have Started a Letsplay.

I have started I LetsPlay with My Girlfriend EmeraldOnxy I Played Earth and Beyond Back in 2002 when is came out and had a Lvl 200 JE that was a Red Pirate I have Allways wanted to Play this again I hope you all enjoy this Lets Play. IssacOzzman

• Like 2

+2 if had been Progen ;) Good work 

Just saying,

Mim

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Its so funny how i remember guild names from this game. I wasn't even on that server but i remember because of post on guild boards back then. Thank you for doing this 

• Upvote 1

very nice to see something like this about the game again. 

• Like 1

A few things i noticed while watching,   you two should start the group in station  also  if you haven't down so   book mark the site www.enbmaps.de.

also  go under options camera and deselect the top 4 camera  this will stop the warp camera  jump  i usually use camera position 7 when warping  then in combat or impulse moving switch to cockpit 1st person view  unless i am using a missile user then i use out side view in order to see the target as i maneuver around to keep out of mob range.  

Woodstock HGM

• Upvote 2

Looks like you two are havin fun! I was watching and unconsciously trying to hit buttons and move you around myself haha. Fly safe!

• Upvote 2

Me and Emerald also played EVE online for many years it's just getting back to playing Earth and Beyond is a bit different it's been a long time since 2003 when a had my top lvl Explorer.

On 11/29/2018 at 4:41 PM, Woodstock DGM said:

A few things i noticed while watching,   you two should start the group in station  also  if you haven't down so   book mark the site www.enbmaps.de.

also  go under options camera and deselect the top 4 camera  this will stop the warp camera  jump  i usually use camera position 7 when warping  then in combat or impulse moving switch to cockpit 1st person view  unless i am using a missile user then i use out side view in order to see the target as i maneuver around to keep out of mob range.  

Woodstock HGM

Thank you Woodstock the map will be a great help and thanks for the other advice.

8 hours ago, Palimow said:

Looks like you two are havin fun! I was watching and unconsciously trying to hit buttons and move you around myself haha. Fly safe!

I'm glad i wasn't the only one

• Upvote 2

Sorry about the Audio My Pc Crashed when starting Stream and I didn't check it when I restarted it. But here is the starting of Seekers. Enjoy