rtfirst

War Inc. - Good Girls Don't...

5 posts in this topic

Anyone had this mission?

Initiated from Lady Van Helkein-Navarre in Margesi Station and then from Raynard Duvet in Adriel Mining Station, with instructions to destroy Infinitcorp cargo ship in Freya near the Centauri gates. But cannot find this bugger anywhere in Freya, even brought in my JE with maxiscan.

Is the cargo ship difficult to find or do I need to file a bug report?

The mobs you are seeking spawn a good 30k from the gates you are sent. Look for the spawning sparklies and continue to thrust until you reach the target mob.

This mission is a low-level mission and can be Content as part of your toon's development.

I wrote a Walkthrough for myself and recorded the experience.

The downside is that it rewards GETCo Faction and that Faction is not on the PDA; which is a waste of reputation gain.

From the situation room at NET-7 SOL, this is the Pakkrat.

Thanks Pak your info was illuminating!

But I figured out what was going wrong in my case. Even though I was in the correct location and would have been able to view the spawn of the cargo ship, I was in a group of 2 with both having the same mission arriving at the same step at the same time, thus preventing the cargo ship from ever spawning.

I tried a different approach by both toons forfeiting and restarting mission again. We then grouped and and moved to the gate into Freya. First one entered Freya but the mission step updated but no spawn, then the second entered Freya and had the same result but received the flashing message. Responding to the flashing message roughly said that someone else was currently engaged in this local mission and that I should try again at another time.

It only got to work by doing it one at a time with the other staying outside of Freya.

My fiance is having the same problem.  Can't find that sucker anywhere.  Did a 30K loop around the gates and no dice.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Edit:  He found it with the help of a GM.  Anyone know where the second ship is in Joutenheim.  Been looking for an hour.

Edited by Teri

Once you exit the gate in to Freya, look to the right, you will see sparkles. fly to them it will be there.