super bowl

Well, the Steelers have the experience and a slightly better defense. But the Packers have a better passing game (which is saying a lot considering how good the Steelers' passing game is.) Also the Packers defense is very close to being as good as the Steelers. So, in reality I think it's a toss up. But, being from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, my heart goes completely with the publicly owned team from the tiny town in cheese country.

Well, the Steelers have the experience and a slightly better defense. But the Packers have a better passing game (which is saying a lot considering how good the Steelers' passing game is.) Also the Packers defense is very close to being as good as the Steelers. So, in reality I think it's a toss up. But, being from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, my heart goes completely with the publicly owned team from the tiny town in cheese country.

Valid points, but I think you're forgetting the most important part of it: Captain Picard is so much more dignified than Captain Kirk. Kirk is out there cavorting with alien women whilst Picard is busy being responsible, playing the flute, reading stuffy British literature, and being morally superior... wait. We are comparing Star Trek captains, right? This is the only form of argument I'm used to... :P

I think the Packers are a little more balanced all around, but Im pulling for the Steelers. Should be a good, close game.

And Kirk vs Picard is not important, everyone knows Star Wars>Star Trek!

Now that's a statement I can wholeheartedly support.

:blink: *Dies*

<---Cheese Head!!! :blink:

It was a good game both teams had good technics but Green Bay pulled through. I laugh when i notice offensive starts playing as the defense or vice versa.

Yeah that was a great game. Rodgers made great throws, though his receivers let him down on a few plays, the Defense also made some big plays to make sure G.B. won the game. Nothing like 21 points off of turnovers to help win the game.

I liked the cat in the e-trade commercial, and I usually hate e-trade commercials. Now I thought one of the Doritos commercials was obnoxious, the one with the guy who was sucking the other guy's finger.