Some pictures of the Bridges

Have you ever wondered what is behind your character in the bridge? Well with these taken from official models I have found that there IS or WAS stuff behind you.

Terran Bridge

Terranbridge5.jpg

Terranbridge4.jpg

Terranbridge3.jpg

TerranBridge2.jpg

[To be continued]

Hope that you DO enjoy this sight.

If I recall correctly from the alpha, there was a time that the view was behind the character's seat, and you could see space through his viewport. Whenever you took actions, you could see your avatar fiddling with controls. I'm not sure why they took it out, I found it humorous

If I recall correctly from the alpha, there was a time that the view was behind the character's seat, and you could see space through his viewport. Whenever you took actions, you could see your avatar fiddling with controls. I'm not sure why they took it out, I found it humorous

That view is still in there. Press F10 (or F9?).

All the bridges look great, I remember hitting every key on many occasions to try and get out of the seat and walk around the ship.

Without those additional seats manned it doesen't give the propper captain feeling though.

You know i remember when in bridge view mode, and you are in battle and get incapped, you char would emote a hissy fit banging on consoles with hands and face palming and puts his heads in his arms on the cosole... havent noted it lately in the EMU anyone see it?

EDIT: thanks for the pics Mauiman nice to see whats behind us all!

You know i remember when in bridge view mode, and you are in battle and get incapped, you char would emote a hissy fit banging on consoles with hands and face palming and puts his heads in his arms on the cosole... havent noted it lately in the EMU anyone see it?

EDIT: thanks for the pics Mauiman nice to see whats behind us all!

I have not seen it in the emulator. So no you are not alone in the galaxy.