Warrior's Heart Lvl 9

Maudeeb

Sabine Reclaimers tended to be a pop-roid mob from what I remember.

As pop=roids are not in game, neither are these reclaimers.

Gonna have to disagree with ya there, Sabine Reclaimers are ships and I don't recall ever having a ship pop out of a roid only organic mobs, also they are looking for the lvl 60 variety and I don't recall ever having seen anything higher then 50 pop from a roid.

lvl9 pride/heart drops in "moto" and since there no info how to get faction with "unknown" i dunno how to get there

can we get some official info on unknown faction and what to kill to get green with it please :(

lvl9 pride/heart drops in "moto" and since there no info how to get faction with "unknown" i dunno how to get there

can we get some official info on unknown faction and what to kill to get green with it please :)

I think you have to pick sides between the Terran Alliance and the Progen Combine to enter Moto.

• 4 months later...

Sabine Reclaimers tended to be a pop-roid mob from what I remember.

As pop=roids are not in game, neither are these reclaimers.

I don't know if they were a "pop-roid mob" exactly.

But they did float about in Legarto / Gallina in the asteroid belts along the Deneb Path. I remember attacking them a few times in live to find out 1) if it was possible to solo them 2) what they dropped. I found them pretty tough so did not conclusively learn what they dropped.

Edited by Lot

I don't know if they were a "pop-roid mob" exactly.

But they did float about in Legarto / Gallina in the asteroid belts along the Deneb Path. I remember attacking them a few times in live to find out 1) if it was possible to solo them 2) what they dropped. I found them pretty tough so did not conclusively learn what they dropped.

I agree, Sabine Reclaimers would be factioned mobs, and I've never seen a jack-a-roid have a factioned mob coming out of it. If it did, there would be no point, since in Live I kept my Sabine faction on my JE high and it wouldn't make sense for a mob that would be green to me to fire the first shot.

Hello,

I build this reactor so the time you see one of my toons in the game give me a yell and I will be happy to make you one. You can see the names of my toons in my sig! TTYL :-)

Merlin

it would be awesome if reclaimers came out of roids sometimes. Similar to merlin's idea of having a friendly pop out of a rock just to say hi. and maybe follow you around and help you kill things.

• Upvote 1

If I remember correctly, pop rock mobs were nearly always organic, since the mobs were living in the rocks and attacked you for trying to mine their homes! It wouldn't make sence for a regular mob ship to attack you.

I'll have a look at the loot tables on this reactor. Just remember that lvl 9 items usually have lower drop rates.

Was this ever added to the game? If so how do you obtain it. I get 20 different answers when I ask in chats. It's kind of an important reactor and so few people are able to make it.

Pro-Magistrate Vespasian (L56) in Moto drops the WH9 and also the CFB among other things. As could be expected, the drop rates range from rare to Tatsu-like.

you got to love these faction killers . . . especially on the rare side.

to faction killers -100 points, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.

you got to love these faction killers . . . especially on the rare side.

to faction killers -100 points, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.

That's why I'll try to frag Ol' Vespasian with my alliance-factioned TS. ;)

the WH9 and CFB were removed from his drops so they owuld only come from the bonus missions, unless they added them back very very recently

Ah, that probably remains the case then... and goes a looooong way toward explaining Why Vesp. isn't camped to high heaven.

I had a hard time testing the drop rates since he has plenty of L50+ buddies near him at all times and he seems to have a pretty short tether.