Aquitaine?

Muther

Hey all, been gone for a while (again).  Is there any thought on opening up Aquitaine?  That may not be the name...been a while...this was where the dark matter weaps dropped.

My apologies if this has been discussed, I did a search and nothing found....spelling may be wrong too.

Thanks, 

Muther

I kinda feel the storyline has already been broken anyways with GoBB, FB, DT, Agrippa, kinda mixing things up. Missing Ardus (Aquitaine), V'Rix'd Roc, the Bogeril content (Zeke and Zack missions/Raid) its not gonna be exact anymore.

DEVs are working on stuff for sure but we kinda need to ascend and revamp the story at some point. Frankly Dark Matter and most Vrix gear is inferior to what we have now due to the above. The logical progression of Raid gear might need to be investigated and addressed, its also not a simple tasking either due to limitations for sure.

But hey I still would like to go shoot em and blow stuff up! Still waiting to relive Zekes Infernal Machine Raid in Witberg!

There was some weapons created by a DEV i will not name that were slated to be part of the forthcoming Sho'Da'Kan Nebula. Any revamping I believe will be both risky and time consuming. But I agree with Redd here; this is just my opinion but the storyline is out of whack and beyond repair, doesn't seem to be any need to be "in line" with anything seeing as how there exists content that is completely non-canon. 

OH WELL DOE.

Also Starcraft 2 is an amazing game. 

That is all.

This Nondisclosure Agreement (the "Agreement") is entered into by and between _______________ with its principal offices at _______________, ("Disclosing Party") and _______________, located at _______________ ("Receiving Party") for the purpose of preventing the unauthorized disclosure of Confidential Information as defined below. The parties agree to enter into a confidential relationship with respect to the disclosure of certain proprietary and confidential information ("Confidential Information").

Grrr.
I vow to do everything I can to stay within the Earth and Beyond story line when ever the information is available.
In the following weeks and months, you should pay very close attention to the dialog between you and EVERY NPC you come in contact with and decipher the description of every new Vrix item.

I bet more then half of you never bothered to read the dialog after a Vrix scanned you ?

DO NOT right off the chat dialog or the description as "Bla bla blabla bla" you'll regret it !

Did I say to much or is this post in it's self Cryptic. (Nondisclosure)

I remember in Live my TE went to yellow faction with the vrix by killing my own ppl and it started a Talktree with the vrix ships u could gain more faction when delivering em a special ore (wont name it here).Did that several times they took all i had and gave me faction for it till into green. Been one of the first that could get into the re vrixed Roc sector and dock on thier station.

• 5 years later...