CG enb

Looks cool, a bit poly heavy for a real-time game render engine, but you did say it was a concept design. Personally I’d go more beefier on the retracting portion of the frame, sturdy enough for serious ramming speed damage. This would be a nice scout type ship, light and agile. Almost looks like a drone, having no visible cockpit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
:) im not sure can they do it but it would be nice if they can polish graphics and effects a llitle bit more... and make it more HD... when i was GM there wass a group of guys who talking about posible graphics update, but im not sure for these days... i was off line for a long time and now i downloading game to se new stuff in game.

Maybe, it look like there is not so much to update if you compare enb with this games today. In my opinion, i know there is lot of items its mmo afterall, but maybe update key elements like space background images, planet textures( not when you r on the planet), ship textures and some efect of the big and cool wepones...

Not sure what "nice try" is about but I'm a 3d modeller by trade and can convert it to ingame. Not sure I can put it in game as we are having issues. with mix files etc.
Just open the mix files for game and extract a w3d file with its dds textures to get a feel for in game models.
You will need max8 and w3d importer/exporter to convert etc