Server Status (outdated)

Net 7 launcher was saying "starting" and then "online-0" login - now get a "can't login to sector server" error.

This happens while the character selection screen is saying server is 39% full.

:)

I'm having the same issue. ;)

The Net7Proxy window pops up saying "Server Failed to respond to sector login". In the other window it says "Error, did not receive master handoff ..."

Net 7 launcher was saying "starting" and then "online-0" login - now get a "can't login to sector server" error.

This happens while the character selection screen is saying server is 39% full.

:)

Same here :/

Sorry, we'll need to wait for a server dev to come online and debug it. You are welcome to log on to the PTR in the mean time.

The public test "realm" as David calls it. It's our public test server that we use to test new content and code changes before we move them to the play server. It is always open to the public and it located at "ptr.net-7.org". If you have the latest version of the launcher, it'll be in the server drop-down menu. Note: player accounts are moved frequently to the PTR, but individual avatars are not synced that frequently.

You might want to check the PTR server as well...getting a Server Failed to Respond to Sector Login error...Net7Proxy shows the following:

Net7Proxy version 1.94

Using IP: xxxxxxxxxxxxx (xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

19/07/10 15:30:12 Attempting to connect to IP address: xxxxxxxxxxxx

19/07/10 15:30:12 Sending login.

19/07/10 15:30:13 login OK

19/07/10 15:30:13 UDP packet optimisation selected (reduces server load).

19/07/10 15:30:38 MVAS thread running

19/07/10 15:30:58 Error, did not receive master handoff ...

Server is is one of those "It's up" "but it's not up" states.

Login doesn't work with or without local cert - local cert returns an opcode error.

Needs something doing.

i dont know but it seem too me server is up but the mobs are behaving badly like dissappearing or not respawning so can someone give us update to this problem please also the nos mission can not be completed cause no mob on second parts to kill

edit lol i was typing this when server went down lol sorry lol

Edited by sockual

As this wasn't a scheduled restart we are prolly looking at hours of downtime again.

A Server DEV has to get aware of the crash, do whatever he has to do to look at the logs and then restart it.

This isn't related to the mob behavior either.

As Suricata put it in one post, mob modification have been pushed to the play server before they were completed.

i dont know if this means anything to dev but as for the behavior of the mobs i did notice one thing odd if you kill a mob in some systems when it respawns it will B line it in a straight line and end up out of bounds i was in primus and kill lvl 22 progen there then it respawned and i followed it right out of bounds of course i hit the wall but it countiued till i could not see it anymore