Current Database

I just notices the net-7.org database is broke and the only other one I use it arsenal (which is out of date). Is there a new site/location for a current database with current builds (ie the agrippa stuff)?

Thanks

Pali

ya im logged in and have tried restarting, clearing cache, ending all firefox processes and still the same problem. It seems a lot of people are having the same problem in game (though some aren't) and Redd informed me that they were updating or doing something to it now so there may be problems.

Doesn't look right for me either, and it doesn't allow me to click on the item and see more about it. Did a search for L2 beams to find the one in the screenshot in the previous post. Was able to see the list of beams but nothing happened when I clicked on that specific beam. Doesn't look right in that the usable area is the left half of my screen rather than most of it.

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1319225682' post='47552']
There is some work being done but its not on the same host or public so it shouldn't be affecting that in the slightest.
[/quote]

Whoever is doing work on it has been a bit naughty then because they've published it.

As others said above the layout has become mussed up both in IE and Firefox.

ok chaps its doing it for me now, I assume that it was just a cache thing yesterday.

either way the respective team has been informed of the issue. They will resolve it as soon as they can.