Agrippa Question - I'm confused...

[quote name='Mattsacre' timestamp='1314224235' post='45169']
P.S. can we PLEASE get a mission list from point A to Z to reward? Either CDev or players list what they need to do at 50,75,100,135 to get to say reward fletchette, or ammo for them, or shields etc.? You don't have to tell what they have to do to do each mission if you want to be so mystic about it, just have a general map, so if you know you want to get to fletchettes and you need x tokens to get there you know not to spend the token on something that isn't going to get you there. (like the Vinda one I did, somehow I think after doing it, I get the feeling it wasn't going to go there, was just a zp/faction gain..it was good xp true..and if that was what I was after and not recipe I would have chose that!)
[/quote]

I managed to get all stage III options, as well as components, using the following bonus missions on the PP:
L50 components
L50 build weapons
L100 build weapons
L100 build reactors
L100 build shields

no other token mission were done

If at any point they ignore you:
- come back with a Security Optimal Overide Alpha in your hold, usually opens them up to talk. They also like to take them from you whenever this happens, so you'll need alot just to advance.
- stage II is begun with Inquiro, not the build instructor, even if you did stage I. Build instructor will ignore you after finishing stage I until you go to Inquiro to start stage II exam.
- If the Security Overide doesnt work, try other things they've given you prints for but didnt ask you to build yet.

[quote name='will' timestamp='1314225038' post='45172']
I managed to get all stage III options, as well as components, using the following bonus missions on the PP:
L50 components
L50 build weapons
L100 build weapons
L100 build reactors
L100 build shields

no other token mission were done

If at any point they ignore you:
- come back with a Security Optimal Overide Alpha in your hold, usually opens them up to talk. They also like to take them from you whenever this happens, so you'll need alot just to advance.
- stage II is begun with Inquiro, not the build instructor, even if you did stage I. Build instructor will ignore you after finishing stage I until you go to Inquiro to start stage II exam.
- If the Security Overide doesnt work, try other things they've given you prints for but didnt ask you to build yet.
[/quote]
WHAT?!?! quick let me copy that to my computer before its deleted...PERTINENT instructions! They will have to kill this post to have that "air of mystery" (even though progen are straight forward and its the jenquia thats suppost to be all sneaky and secretive).

Oh wait..never mind...won't do me any good..the NPC stole all my tokens so I don't have them to activate those things. I'd have to restart from scratch and level ANOTHER progen to /enjoy/ *note extreme sarcasm* optional content. No..don't think i want to start a 7th progen..will just get more of the hair pulling stupidity after grinding to 50 once again. There is no way I'm doing that unless they can straiten out the current mess with tokens/missions, they can just delete the negotiate one I assume and reimberse the 2 tokens.....thats if they wanted to. I like air and my complexion..not holding my breath.

Thanks for your attempt to help me though Will, hope it don't get you in trouble for letting out the HUGE secret of agrippa content.

[quote name='Mattsacre' timestamp='1314228447' post='45179']
WHAT?!?! quick let me copy that to my computer before its deleted...PERTINENT instructions! They will have to kill this post to have that "air of mystery" (even though progen are straight forward and its the jenquia thats suppost to be all sneaky and secretive).

Oh wait..never mind...won't do me any good..the NPC stole all my tokens so I don't have them to activate those things. I'd have to restart from scratch and level ANOTHER progen to /enjoy/ *note extreme sarcasm* optional content. No..don't think i want to start a 7th progen..will just get more of the hair pulling stupidity after grinding to 50 once again. There is no way I'm doing that unless they can straiten out the current mess with tokens/missions, they can just delete the negotiate one I assume and reimberse the 2 tokens.....thats if they wanted to. I like air and my complexion..not holding my breath.

Thanks for your attempt to help me though Will, hope it don't get you in trouble for letting out the HUGE secret of agrippa content.
[/quote]

If you haven't done your L135 HU already, look me up ingame(Kjero), I have a few tradeable advanced tokens you can turn in for regular ones.

Pertinent hints (not full instructions but enough to point you towards the required object to start the next mission).
However, this is future content planned. Although, taking the recap may loose you some Collegia Faction (first of all checking that you have enough to loose).

• 1 month later...
Reading thru all the pages from the first post to the end here was facinating. I only did it as I kept seeing market chat about Agrippa builds, etc. I stopped playing the game at the first of the year (could not use hands for a while after a motorcycle boo boo), and only returned, playing a little here and there the last several weeks. All my toons were maxed out 150s (cep for the "item holding" toons I have in prisoned at Joves). I made 3 new toons (PS,JS,TS) so I can have every type of toon maxed, and was considering if I should jump into the pit with this Agrippa stuff. All of your comments have been helpful (I really enjoy Matts stuff). I've never liked puzzle games, and have always wanted to race to the top of maxing out characters in "whatever" game I play (space or war or racing games) <<< my top 3 ..... For those of you that like puzzles, etc this is great. EnB has something for everyone, which is why it's such a great game. I haven't been one to enjoy stopping to smell the roses along the way. I'd rather trample over them on my way to the top tier level stuff. After getting an idea of what this is all about (Agrippa topic), it doesn't seem interesting for me personally (although I can see how some folks will relish in this challenging stuff). It's just not me. I'm going to whip my 3 last toons to the top. I've never spent a lot of time even messing around with mid level equipment (EnB) while roaring to the top level stuff, which is the only stuff I put emphasis on. That's just me. I'm not saying this is the best way or only way to approach EnB. It's how I do it. I rarely do what I've done here (spend an hour reading a forum topic). I get games to PLAY the game, not read forums --- that goes for any game I get involved in. There are only so many hours I can put into the gaming side of having my fun for the day, and I'd rather play. I do thank all you who have taken the time to give your input on this topic, as it has definitely helped me figure out how I will "PLAY" my last 3 toons to max out. Good luck on fooling with this stuff, whomever enjoys this kinda game play. See you out in the sectors, beating the tar out of the high level Mobs.

• 1 month later...
I would have to agree with teeteegirl on the part of having only a certain amount of time to play and after reading this and many other thread in their entirety (2+ hrs) I am more confused than ever. I understand the agrippa missions are a work in progress and I'm not complaining about that, I'm just frustrated I "wasted" all this time reading when I could be in the game i love playing. There seems to be several comments stating that if you do a "wrong" token mission it screws you in the future. I'm down to 1 token left at OL122 and have nothing to show for it other than a L2 beam print and I have no idea where to go for what. I understand it's working and people have done it but again I do not have the time to sit through all this. Hopefully in the future there will be some more structure as to what leads to what so I can make an informed choice of what I would like to do and have the desired results come from it.

I would like to end this by saying thank you to all that have and are working on this game and these missions. Without you I would only be dreaming of playing this game again.

• 9 months later...
[url="https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/7360-agrippa-technology-tips-and-observations/"]https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/7360-agrippa-technology-tips-and-observations/[/url]

This is the thread where I give out some tips and observations as all three stages were completed on Joeboo.