Inter-racial classes

Here is an idea that may be extremely difficult to implement (but wouldn't be impossible, graphically may be a little difficult). What about creating inter-racial classes? But it would have to be something that requires action from multiple toons. For example, one of your toons would be a progen warrior male and another toon would be a jenquai explorer female, you would have an option to create another toon based on the genetic make-up of the other two. Some type of random character spawn that would have some of the attributes of each class, but not all of them.

For this particular example I would think something like this: it would be a character that can have 5 or 6 weapon slots, but does not have build weapons ability. They can mine, but no worm-hole capabilities or vice versa. Can use both lvl 9 proj and lvl 9 beams, but only 4 weapon slots, you know but make it random how it turns out, but make sure for every positive that it would gain over either class, that it would also have a negative from either class.

And obviously the big change for this would be faction hits. The progen faction for both the existing toons and new toon would take serious hits as the progen race as a whole would frown upon a progen mating with a jenquai. Same with jenquai faction for mating with a progen. The starting area would have to be a neutral area and the beginning missions would be something to increase faction with one race or the other, or both, so you can get into the areas to learn new skills.

I don't know, something to throw out there to spice things up a bit, but I think it would be cool.

Fortunately,

Progen are designed not born, and such a monstrosity would not be possible! If it ever would be done then it would be the duty of any Progen NPC or player to eliminate this threat at the earliest possiblility and then go to war (again) with the Jenquai with the sole aim to wipe them out so this could never ever happen again.

Fortunately,

Progen are designed not born, and such a monstrosity would not be possible! If it ever would be done then it would be the duty of any Progen NPC or player to eliminate this threat at the earliest possiblility and then go to war (again) with the Jenquai with the sole aim to wipe them out so this could never ever happen again.

...and the progen wet blanket spoils the party ;)

Couldn't one say that all the classes except the JE, PW, and TT are already hybrids. Each of the non-pure classes sharing some skills with 2 of the pure classes.

This is biased as all females only want teh Norris so:

A female TT + Norris = child TT builds weapons with unlimited range and damage requiring no energy ;)

I on the other hand...them jugs on Dewinter...****

Come to think of it great opportunities could arise!

The hidden discos for example can be used for interracial gang....dances!

Ofcourse when we talk interracial lets not restrict ourselves to hoomons. Tengu seem playful at times and they are bristling with tentacles which seem to have no other purpose than the obvious.

PS. Terrel gets a magic biscuit for never letting us down with his input!!!

Edited by Dakynos
Content - keep it clean please

Honestly, with the racial mentalities available in this game, this would never happen. The progen are all about genetic purity and view the other races as inferior, basically they're a few concentration camps shy of being the nazis. The jenquai might go for it, if they thought it would bring a more evolved state of being, but looking at the terrans they wouldn't come to that conclusion, and history would keep them from considering the progen. The terrans would only do it if there was some profit involved.

And besides all that, it too far away from the original design of E&B for it to fit.

The progen are all about genetic purity and view the other races as inferior, basically they're a few concentration camps shy of being the nazis.

Wir Progen Volk, sind ein Stolzes Volk... nach fünf Jahren, unsere Macht will die Jenquai gefallen haben...

Oh wait. Nothing like some banging on the doors of Godwin's Law in the afternoon for a giggle or three.:))

Honestly, with the racial mentalities available in this game, this would never happen. The progen are all about genetic purity and view the other races as inferior, basically they're a few concentration camps shy of being the nazis. The jenquai might go for it, if they thought it would bring a more evolved state of being, but looking at the terrans they wouldn't come to that conclusion, and history would keep them from considering the progen. The terrans would only do it if there was some profit involved.

And besides all that, it too far away from the original design of E&B for it to fit.

That is a good observation. I may be able to describe a fairly common exception though:

TW earthcorps dude gets shore leave for some 5 dolla time, where do they all go? Ofcourse Shakti. Now we know Shakti is filled with male prozzies and the only females are a few cleaners.

It so happens that a drunken terran might mistake one of those female cleaners for a male.

And so a Terran/Jenquai mongrel is born.

I have to agree it wouldn't fit well into the game lore or balance. However, as far as difficulty, I ran into a bug that merged my deleted defender with a newly created privateer. So I had a progen privateer that could cloak and had a head-start in a few system skills.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll take a Progen Defender :)

Or even cooler, a Jenquai Warrior :D

Haha, why did I get rated down 2 points for this? I used my own positive to bump it up 1, but wow, haha.

Edit:

Why the heck did somebody rate this down also?

Who is rating me down? I'm really getting sick of this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2