War Inc. Getco cargo ship location

I had the same trouble with a couple of my toons a while ago.

The first thing is that the ship, if it is there, is 30k east of the gate which is quite a way off.

I then had trouble with the spawn I think. Someone else was doing the same mission and it looked as if only the latest spawn was present (overwriting?). I saw my ship then it disappeared before I  could zap it :-( and there was the other persons spawn instead, very strange.

After putting in a ticket I was able to continue.

I just put in a ticket for Sheldor.
If it spawns 30k away and you only have 3.5k scan range,
its not gonna work unless you know its 30k east of the gate.
When mine first spawned I went west of the gate and I guess I made it even worse.

When you arrive at the gate, do a 360 spin, and you should see a faint wormhole effect (pointing approx NE if I remember correctly).  Warp towards this visual effect for about 30K and you'll find the ship.

Took me a few attempts to work this out.

Edited by kkoreilly
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for all the help - I finally got the first ship. However, now I cannot seem to find the second one by the Arduinne gate in Inverness. Le Sigh.

Any tips?

Yea, I had the same problem and had to put in another ticket.
Then after they fixed it for me and told me where it would spawn, I still didn't find it or see it.
I put in yet another ticket and the mission was advanced for me and I finished it.
It just seems to be bugged.
Kudos to the GMs for putting up with my tickets for this, they were very accomodating.
Thanks

• 11 months later...

It appears these two have both been fixed, though warping through the gate before killing the critter appears to bug it. Forfeit and retry. Almost immediately after you arrive at the gate, you'll see the 'warp effect', and a GetCO hauler will appear at around 8-10km out. It's sig has been increased to match, and you can see it from that distance. The first one is CL10, the second CL20.

Cheers!

• 4 years later...