Mordanite

Where can i found mordanite to get my gravity link skill?

Thanks.

As far as I know, it has to be ripped from Mercury Chloride. You need to get a PW to go to DT and get it, then a Trader to analyze it and rip it. In Live Mordanite could be found in Dahin near Hau, it was the only place that it could be mined. I don't think that the devs have put that into the asteroids there at this time.

As far as I know, it has to be ripped from Mercury Chloride. You need to get a PW to go to DT and get it, then a Trader to analyze it and rip it. In Live Mordanite could be found in Dahin near Hau, it was the only place that it could be mined. I don't think that the devs have put that into the asteroids there at this time.

This is exactly what you need to do, only one mistake the "I don't think that the Devs have" should be "The Devs haven't".

It's one of those: "WTF..." thinking missions, makes no sense, offers no guidance and is impossible to do on your own. :P

Yeah it's a real pain of a mission to do. If possible I'd suggest it be changed to drop of some mob in Endraigo maybe manes as several other Progen quests in that area involve manes.

Or Mordanite can simply be put back in Dahin, where it can be mined by a Sentinel, Scout, or Explorer.

Yeah that's what the Progen need another quest to travel half way across the galaxy do something that takes 2 minuets then turn right back around and go back where you started. Sorry im just not a big fan of these kind of quests which the Progen especially seem to have an over abundance of, forgive my ignorance but how many Jenquai skill quests require a 26 jump trip to complete?

Yeah that's what the Progen need another quest to travel half way across the galaxy do something that takes 2 minuets then turn right back around and go back where you started. Sorry im just not a big fan of these kind of quests which the Progen especially seem to have an over abundance of, forgive my ignorance but how many Jenquai skill quests require a 26 jump trip to complete?

None of our skill quests require that, the one we have that requires plenty of travel is the L30 hull upgrade, where we have to travel from Jupiter to Fenris, to Dahin planet and that's before we start looking for the 3 datacubes, and the 4 parts of the fourth. Or pay for the upgrade and forfeit the opportunity to do any bonus missions in future hull upgrades. The "find the party" mission also requries travel from Jupiter to F7, to Tarsis, and back to Jupiter for our L75 hull upgrade quest (late ST3, this used to be the L30 hull mission, earlier in ST3.). Remember only the JE has wh to shorten the trips, (but the combat parts of the mission are significantly easier for the JW and JT because of Psi Shield & crits for JW, and recharge shields/reactor optimization for the JT). You could always ask a JE to wh you to Kailaasa though you'll have to probably fly to Jupiter or VT to get a lift, and back from either Jupiter or VT, to shorten your trip.

Oh, and Progen have one difficult L30 mission to get the Shroud of the Optimal. (For ours we get teh Novice's Ward & the Source of Inspiriation)

• 1 month later...

as far as I know it can be mined

Febuari Content (read patch notes B) )

-Mordanite added to Primus Ore fields.

When will Mordanite be added to the orefield near Hau in Dahin?

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...