Miss you guys =D

Sorry I have been gone so long, Ill be gone another couple of weeks yet.  If anyone sent me anything to my inbox or the bug tracker, I havent been able to get to it yet.

I had to help out a family member over the summer financially so I dropped my home net access temporarily, but I plan to be back around the middle of August.

Just figured id let you guys know (the other devs have known, but i hadnt really kept up with the players ive taken feedback and ideas from or had been speaking with prior to my vacation)

So no worries, I am still around and intending to continue on, once I am set back up (unless Kyp wants to garrote me for being so dang late :( )

See you guys soon(tm)

To: Greater Sabine Order

--Progen Encryption Nidus^4--

<Begin Transmission>

Loyal Sabine Order Sentinels,

This is a priority alert to seek and Reclaim the fallen Centuriata known as Stanig. The MIA Warrior's gene-map is to be delivered to me at Porvenir Mons and I will personally see to Stanig's Call Forward. This is a secret misison and not to be shared with the Centuriata nor the Collegia. All transmissions to this topic are to be encrypted and sparse. This is my will.

Magna Vinda
Sabine Order
<End Transmission> Edited by Pakkrat

COMPUTER:

Stanig

Race: Human

Class: CDEV

Details from the PRISM-Record:

General:

Stanig was a staff member, helping in developing the EnB EMU. He then suffered from reality loss - mixing up priorities, having "real life" above anything else related to the Emulator.

Current:

The space object "Stanig" is currently member of a experimental program and taken care off by professional psychologists at the Shakti Pleasure Moon Institute, running through an experimental program with the goal to eliminate any "disturbance in the region of the higher Hypophysis. If this program succeeds, the object "Stanig" will be released again to the public, continuing his duties within the team.

Internal Notes:

Since the experimental program has no public records/results yet, Shakti is strongly advising to observe the object "Stanig" very carefully after release.

Esp. the phaenomenon pretending to be a "Progen" is considered a serious problem in the healing process and should be reported immediatly back to Shakti. A laparotomy of the frontal lope and usage of extra terrestial implants from the Delta Sector is the common threatment here.

• 2 weeks later...

Ohh okay this means it's time to put Stanig's picture with the darts on it back on net-7...

Hope to see you back soon, good luck on the family member operation to remove it from your life.