SERVER STATUS (current)

Message added by Zackman

Please do NOT(!) chat here, this topic is for server related messages (crash, restarts etc.) so please post status reports for the live server only.

• 3 weeks later...

Server appears to be Down,  I have red server light indicated on all computers and can not log in through the launcher.

I am in game on the chat tool, have been for a while  So I have to assume it may be the login server at issue at the moment

Fixed, it wasn't down per se, it was just an ongoing issue with the login server part of it that keeps breaking after a longer up period. I restarted it all.

Fire the hamsters and give the job to a mule chasing a carrot on a stick! They keep taking too many coffee breaks and they have already used up all their PTO! lol! Good job getting things back up for us. I will put a gold star in your review file and see that you get extra chunky raisins in your cookies 😃

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Morvinus said:

Fire the hamsters and give the job to a mule chasing a carrot on a stick! They keep taking too many coffee breaks and they have already used up all their PTO! lol! Good job getting things back up for us. I will put a gold star in your review file and see that you get extra chunky raisins in your cookies 😃

Haven't been able to lure in a mule, we're stuck with genetically engineered hamsters due to earning a bad reputation in their community for churning through them.

• Like 1

More posts won't wake me up after a certain hour, you simply have to wait. :) Some people have the ability to text me, but even that won't work in those hours because sleep > all. 

Restarting it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• RedKite locked this topic
  • Kyp unlocked this topic

Login server down for me so can't get back on. Was actually in game but distances and warping was completely off - could not loot mobs or freewarp. looting complained about to large a distance to mob when i looked to be beside it and freewarping reset my position to the latest navpoint I had warped to (even though I had moved away from it). Heard a few in chat having simliar issues.

• RedKite locked this topic