JE and JS Build Reactor Missions

Just a heads up,

I think the actual missions missed the snapshot by 2 minutes. So if you are unable to get the build reactor mission for either class, do not panic. The patch Friday will have them fixed and sorted correctly. Also, if you hold off on playing the JE, you'll get a nifty level 1 Reactor.

- Marco

*edit: The fold space mission didn't make it in there as well. :) *

Just a heads up,

I think the actual missions missed the snapshot by 2 minutes. So if you are unable to get the build reactor mission for either class, do not panic. The patch Friday will have them fixed and sorted correctly. Also, if you hold of on playing the JE, you'll get a nifty level 1 Reactor.

- Marco

Thanks for the heads-up. I couldn't understand why I wasn't able to get Build Reactor, now I know to do other things until then. Bit late for the nifty reactor but sounds good for everyone else coming in. Of course that means I'll be prospecting with store-bought until Friday, ugh. Still, thank you for the communication - knowing is everything.

The missions still a bit buggy, so I held off on asking for a content push. Need some more "tinkering" to get it straightened out correctly.

I asked Kenu, and if he "beats me to it" he'll have a Fold Space mission done up.

I apologize for it not making it in prior to ST4 (it actually was there, but was "overwritten" by accident), although issues tend to come up with a volunteer (non paid) team project.

- Marco

The missions still a bit buggy, so I held off on asking for a content push. Need some more "tinkering" to get it straightened out correctly.

I asked Kenu, and if he "beats me to it" he'll have a Fold Space mission done up.

I apologize for it not making it in prior to ST4 (it actually was there, but was "overwritten" by accident), although issues tend to come up with a volunteer (non paid) team project.

- Marco

Thank you for keeping us informed Marco.

• 3 weeks later...

The only build skill I can get with my JS is build devices. All of the other skills say I have to go to an NPC in Ishuan. I tried talking to npc's in Dahin, Ishuan Station, JS starting area and no one will give me any build skills missions. Did these not get added in?

Thanks

The only build skill I can get with my JS is build devices. All of the other skills say I have to go to an NPC in Ishuan. I tried talking to npc's in Dahin, Ishuan Station, JS starting area and no one will give me any build skills missions. Did these not get added in?

Thanks

Unless something's changed since the startup of ST4 all build skills are in except reactors. Or at the very least I should say my JS is only missing Build Reactors, I don't know about anyone else.

Thanks

You need to go to Ishaun station for build components and build engines. It's given by the same NPC in the lounge, for Build Weapons go to Jade Jango, one of the vendors in the bazaar at Ishuan Station. Build comps, and build engines require you to make the right talk tree decisions to get the mission. Jade Jango gives you the mission for build weapons as soon as you talk to her the first time after you have sufficent level. Pay attention to dialogue, so you don't miss anything.

fold space addition is ready and waiting for a content update.

there will be a temporary mission so those who already made JTs can get it. This mission will begin at Ishuan Station.

Thank you for the heads up Kenu :D

Will there be a temp mission for reactors as well? Or is that one needing some tweaks still?

to the OP... you included JE and JS mish... but you forgot about the broken mish for TS to get build reactor :)B);)

There is none. Cause Terrans Suck! That's right Kyp, I said it and you know it! :P

who supports Kyp's Terrans!

BTW, once TB does his content push, the Seeker has a temporary mission for build reactor from the GETCO Mechanic on Ishuan Station. Too much EnB, and you'll look like him. ;)

- Marco

Thank you Marco, for the update.

Oh and the Mr T. video is hilarious.

:lol:

Also if TB has time, I gave him the update which should fix the issue with the Engine and Device Tech trees.

- Marco

Side Note: This is still the best WoW Commerical.

Did the reactor build skill for the jen Trader make it into the last patch? I still can't seem to find the getco mechanic.

My JT was unable to get her Fold Space skill, from the person mentioned to teach it. Went to Ganymede, and to the Azmundi Maru, no luck.

It looks like the build reactor skill is in the game. Make sure you bring 35k. The getco mechanic is next to the anaylze machine at the staion in castor. I am not sure about the fold space skill yet but others in game claim it comes from an npc in the lounge at the same station. Your skill info box is wrong on the trainer info.

The NPC you need to talk to is the woman behind the terran NPC in the lounge, can't remember the name right now. She doesn't charge anything and I think these were supposed to be temporary patches (like Jorgan Hook for TT Build Shields skill was in ST3) because according to Marco's blog the way it's supposed to be is JEs have Build Reactors (with a lvl 1 recipe) from creation and the mission for JS was to get that lvl 1 reactor from the JE. Essentially the JE would be indirectly teaching the JS how to build reactors.