Couple Of Antares Suggestions (Stack Loot/build Term)

Ryle

Antares 1 has been (under construction) for over 10 years now, perhaps its time for the hard worker construction workers to install a build terminal in the station. Just a wall kiosk or what have you.

Also.

Now that we have stacking level 9 loot in fishbowl, BBW, paramis and the like, isnt it about time the antennae and other voltoi drops stack like other bio loot? Its just an unneeded hassle leftover from live.

What say you?

[quote name='Ryle' timestamp='1345174789' post='61878']
Also.

Now that we have stacking level 9 loot in fishbowl, BBW, paramis and the like, isnt it about time the antennae and other voltoi drops stack like other bio loot? Its just an unneeded hassle leftover from live.

What say you?
[/quote]
There is one more difference that may need balancing if this is done. In my experience at least, the voltoi loot is worth much more than comparable stackable loot from other sectors (Cooper). A Cooper run usually nets me more credits though, since devices drop more frequently there. Those devices really add up to quite a bit of credits (once you have them all analyzed so you can stop feeding the terminal).

Often wished for the same but understand that Antares is a frontier system and the service faciltiies are barren and on a par with a zone where pioneers and explorers are still arriving. It does feel like Antares is in limbo but the whole emulator universe is like that -- the position has not been reached yet where the content developers can press "play" re-activating progress of the story line.

The bio-loot does not stack but it sure is worth making a quick trip to the Veil Trader to sell. I have also gained many trade levels trading the bio-loot player-to-player. There may be two factors differentiating Antares non-stackable bio-loot with stackable bio-loot -- credit worth and XP worth.

Antares is different and may be it is worth keeping it like it is because of that reason. :)

I also think Antares should stay as it is. Do we really want every sector to be a copy of all the others? At least some sectors should be different enough to be memorable.

Or, do you think we should put a station and vendors in Cooper, also. After all, "its just an unneeded hassle leftover from live."

For now Antares should stay as is, but over the course of the storyline, the station should get developed to a degree, and the under construction gate there should open going further into the system.

Well my take on the whole "it needs to stay like live" is that we didnt have easy fishbowl and paramis looting like we do now, back then.

I mean even the triplet drones in BBW are being exceptionally generous.

Only in antares will you find a bunch of unlooted corpses or spaced antennae just because no one really wanted to loot the corpse. Just stack it up and sell it off, this one item per hold slot thing never made sense as it was.

We've got a change upcoming that will allow us to uncap resistances on mobs and put them to where they were in live. That should even things up to a considerable degree ;)

That said, Antares will remain a little barren as a station for now, but as the storyline progresses you'll see changes. It would be a credit windmill with the loot there being worth what it is.