Invation of the Epic Mobs.

WTF is up with spawning 66 mobs in EVERY system??????

............THANKS it was a blast, 250+k XP debt 13 mill in tow fees, lots of loss on nice mods but worth every penny havent had such a blast in an online game in AGES. :P

Dunno if theres gonna be some player wipe with it ect or what but keep up the good work guys

:P:angry::angry: Seriously what's the point of this besides making everyone rather unhappy :angry: and causing drama ? I logged in and the game is useless , and 9 people are not impressed with the xp debt , I cant say I was very happy finding l66 mobs all over and getting stupid amounts of xp debt ... if you are planning this stuff then take out the xp debt so we dont have to suffer from somone elses crude and lame sense of humor. :angry::angry::angry:

After reading pamsters post and going through this idiocy tonight, i am not binging anyone on this game until this stuff stops... no point, i have also just canceled my monthly contribution.Why would I pay for this? :P

Becuase we need to test?

This is a stress test, we need to stress things, and test them....

We need to test ALL content... The devs may have thought this was the best way to test said mobs.

Take some pills and enjoy.

Becuase we need to test?

We need to test ALL content... The devs may have thought this was the best way to test said mobs.

You chose a terrible way to do the test.

I logged on to be destroyed by Zethren-ti and other level 66 mobs outside joves fury.

not sure what's going on right now, but it will be fixed soon so please be patient.

nice to hear.hopefully soon is soon and not soon in the definition of the original enb devs :P

Becuase we need to test?

i loved it was great fun hope to see it again soon. thanks devs at leadt once a week would be nice :)

This is a game that most of you don't pay for in an Alpha setting, if you don't like it then the door is over there. Things need to be tested and these things were not in every sector. If I could say one thing about it though, it should have been done away from the stations. There is plenty of dead space that could have been used so then we wouldn't have to hear the whiners.

Personaly i enjoyed the fun last night,but i did keep looking at the forum to see what and why it was happening, and like so many other things before, there was no post..no explanation as to why.

all the info we often have to go on is rumours from n/p or market channel, and as often things are never clarified by a dev or gm on the forum we never know what the hell is going on (and before you all jump on the "its a stress test" band wagon, i am well aware of that, thankyou)

if a dev has time to make a crap load of mobs spawn at omp, f7 and net 7 and even joves then he also has time to make a 2 minute post as to why...surely

im also tired of the wipe rumours, would be nice if someone from the dev team could make an announcement and set it all in stone for us please.

the devs are doing a fantastic job, especialy when i think back to when i forst downloaded the singl;e player version where you could just about warp, and i see how far the game has come,its truely awesome, but being left in the dark constantly about things as a community is becoming really tiring :)

Loved last night it was a blast until the mobs over ran net7 and you could not undock without death again and again and again. Just a suggestion spawn mobs away from station so people can at least have a fighting chance. I got 240k debt and took major damage to my gear including my UF droping by 50% yeah nuts lol. Taking damnage needs to be tweeked a little defenetly. I remember racking up debt. When doing controller in live but never taking that much damage on my gear. WE did at least find this out last night lol.

Over all great event had fun keep it up.

Loved last night it was a blast until the mobs over ran net7 and you could not undock without death again and again and again. Just a suggestion spawn mobs away from station so people can at least have a fighting chance. I got 240k debt and took major damage to my gear including my UF droping by 50% yeah nuts lol. Taking damnage needs to be tweeked a little defenetly. I remember racking up debt. When doing controller in live but never taking that much damage on my gear. WE did at least find this out last night lol.

Over all great event had fun keep it up.

Have to agree with this. I lost 15% on one item on one death. Fortunately an easily replaced item, but this needs to be tweaked for live unless loot is going to keep dropping the way it is now (see 2 hour boss spawns vs 72 hour).