Server Status (outdated)

OMG don't make me have a Saturday with the family! LOL <<< joke :) Sending pats on the back to the Dev's, working hard on a Saturday! Going to get a cup of tea, and relax! :D

Actually I've been quite swamped with paperwork for the IRS. However, I did notice a buncha e-mails for donations. I thank everyone for that. I'm looking to see if I can find out what's going on.

Yeah, I don't think it had been rebuilt after I pushed a file last week. It looked like someone tried to build something and the server couldn't determine some of its data (one of those items I pushed) and then said "Derp." and locked up.

I rebuilt it all so all patch content *should* be active after it comes up.

• 2 weeks later...
Is server down? I was waiting on a Server Coming Up status then after it came up I had 2 toons (2 accounts) going to Kailassa. Both got stuck gating and now it says Connection to Global Server Failed. Curious to know if its on my end or not.

Still having problems. I got one toon to log on, left station, when I gated toon stuck, now when I log in, it says waiting on server. Have tried it with a different toon and having same problem.

Tienbau is around and looking into this, I too had a toon attempt gating and locked up. My Dev toon is unable to use chat - so he may have paused the server, not sure just yet.