Player wipe????

Logged in after from what i guess Devs were fixed an issue with the hull upgrade bug and everything was gone. all 5 of my toons no matter what lvl and some that had not been on in a while. just wanted to know if this was a wipe or was something now up with my account.

sorry for the spelling it's 5:30 AM here and i just got up to go to work.

Hopefully they end up doing a full wipe. Will serve the crybaby egomaniacs right. They have managed to stop game play for everyone with their crying about losing STRESS TEST toons. How freeaking juvenile can you get :lol:)

Hopefully they end up doing a full wipe. Will serve the crybaby egomaniacs right. They have managed to stop game play for everyone with their crying about losing STRESS TEST toons. How freeaking juvenile can you get :))

Got to say i'm not real happy about it ether and i will not really lose much by doing it. This is a stress test i have lost toons before on others but you wiegh the needs of many to the needs of the few. People complaned enough and this is the result. The server was running great before the attemped fix and or restore. "Still not sure witch it will be if not a wipe." But now you have people upset the server is down and people upset there work they did might be gone. I really don't care if i lose my toon or not. Sooner or later there will be a wipe and it will all go bye bye so my complaint is why go though all this time and trouble working on fixing stress test char that can be started again instead of working on stuff to make the game better like raid boss spawning events or items or other bugs that need to be worked out. I do not fault the Dev's at all there just doing there best to make everyone happy. but people need to remember to stop complaining and let the devs work on more important things instead to bs like this.

Dev's keep up the good work and were behind you and sorry for putting you guys though this.

Congrats to all those that got your toons back.

My main toon went from 83 to 75... shields, reactor, projectile launchers, all nerfed :). Was to CL from 36 for my level 7 Rifle upgrades...

Haha sucks only because, I can only play when RL allows it... so I am screwed till I can play again... oh well.

Hopefully they end up doing a full wipe. Will serve the crybaby egomaniacs right. They have managed to stop game play for everyone with their crying about losing STRESS TEST toons. How freeaking juvenile can you get :))

Ohhh I'd say you've set the bar pretty high there - probably going to be tough to top that.

Whatever the reason was for the roll-back, I just hope they did find the issue(s) that was/were plaguing the server.

So those that lost stuff/levels etc stop your QQing and start again.

This is a stress test and not live keep that in mind.

During the early stages of closed beta we had wipes. No biggie.

Anyone how actually far they rolled back? I guess what's done is done, but to me this would have been a good time to to just do a full wipe and get the new server fired up, because I am sure that time is coming soon anyway.

That is a great point... anyhow life goes on :mellow:.

Anyone how actually far they rolled back? I guess what's done is done, but to me this would have been a good time to to just do a full wipe and get the new server fired up, because I am sure that time is coming soon anyway.

As far as i know, the new server is not ready yet.

Remember its not just a case of going *poof* EnB Server running.

We have to look at backup plans, redundancy, OS setup, core programs, diagnostic tools...

Things are never as straight forward as they appear :P