Donations

I was just wondering for all that claim to love this game, why haven't you donated to it. These guys busting their butts to give us back a great game need help. This is not a game being run by a big game company with a bottomless wallet. These are great guys doing this on there own. Maybe this post will piss people off but i don't care. I would gladly give to be able to play a game i really do love. Everyone can afford a dollar.

[quote name='Castagere' timestamp='1317072167' post='46682']
Everyone can afford a dollar.
[/quote]

While I generally agree with your post I have to point out that I disagree with the quoted part of your post, currently I am unemployed with a broken neck, Social Security says I'm not disabled (can do light work but not previous employment that included gas station attendant and Subway sandwich shop), no-one wants to hire me (one HR person actually told me he was concerned about "Workers Compensation issues"), my ONLY source of income is donating plasma which nets me a whopping $60 a week with which I have bills to pay. Yes I wear the Donators tag but that's because I managed to get in a $5 donation a few months ago, but so far that has proven to be a very rare event.

[quote name='Stoop' timestamp='1317075594' post='46686']
While I generally agree with your post I have to point out that I disagree with the quoted part of your post, currently I am unemployed with a broken neck, Social Security says I'm not disabled (can do light work but not previous employment that included gas station attendant and Subway sandwich shop), no-one wants to hire me (one HR person actually told me he was concerned about "Workers Compensation issues"), my ONLY source of income is donating plasma which nets me a whopping $60 a week with which I have bills to pay. Yes I wear the Donators tag but that's because I managed to get in a $5 donation a few months ago, but so far that has proven to be a very rare event.
[/quote]
I probably did come off badly and I'm sorry for that. I guess i don't get how people can afford the cost of broadband internet And say they are broke. I just would think its cool if players thought the game was worth it. I see alot of complaint post and no donations from most of those people.

[quote name='Castagere' timestamp='1317088416' post='46718']
I probably did come off badly and I'm sorry for that. I guess i don't get how people can afford the cost of broadband internet And say they are broke. I just would think its cool if players thought the game was worth it. I see alot of complaint post and no donations from most of those people.
[/quote]

lol I agree with you but I to can not really afford to pay right now since I work retail money can be tight. But once the holidays hit full swing I plan on treating this like a normal MMO and drop 15$ a month. I have internet because I live in a RV in the middle of no where. Costs to much money to go any where and without internet I would probably go insane >.<

So I am sure there are plenty of people with reasons not to drop a few bucks here and there , on the other hoof :) , there are probably just as many that can but won't. And that I don't get >.<

I have about a hundred dollars left of the money I have set aside for donations this year, and I'll donate as needed the last week of each month. I want to pitch in, but I also want it to last until the end of the year, so I wait to get a better estimate of how much is needed to fill up each month...

This months I was just about to donate when connecion issues made the site and game inaccessible to me, and when I could reach it again, the donation goal was accomplished, so I'll save my money for next month...

[u]Although I have not been watching the Donations end of month total.[/u]It seems to me that there should be and is a net total over the monthly goal.
As we see it is this month.
Could we see that balance carried over to the following months goal. Just saying :D
If it already has been, my bad.

Phor....

[quote name='Phorlaug' timestamp='1317243324' post='46803']
[u]Although I have not been watching the Donations end of month total.[/u]It seems to me that there should be and is a net total over the monthly goal.
As we see it is this month.
Could we see that balance carried over to the following months goal. Just saying :D
If it already has been, my bad.

Phor....
[/quote]

I generally keep this in the Net7 News forum, I accidentally forgot to post it last month though. [url="https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/5263-balance-tracking/"]Balance Tracking post[/url]

Not really everyone uses Paypal it's more common in the US...in alot of countries they require you to be 18 or older to use Paypal some people use [url="http://www.paysafecard.com"]PaySafeCard[/url] or [url="https://www.alertpay.com/"]AlertPay[u].[/u][/url] Edited by Drifter

[size="3"][font="Calibri"]Here is the deal with PayPal and donations made monthly; Wait until the second of the month. Last month I had the brainy idea that I would be the first to donate, so as soon as the first rolled around I popped into the donation page and donated. It took two days to find the donation. [/font]:)[font="Calibri"] Anyway it is safe to donate now….. So do it if you are able.[/font][/size]