How many people on the server?

I just signed up with another site and started playing the game and there were only like 4 people on so my question is are there a lot of people on your server?

I played the Live version from day 1 until it got shut down so I am excited to be able to play again.

Let me know thanks.

I just signed up with another site and started playing the game and there were only like 4 people on so my question is are there a lot of people on your server?

I played the Live version from day 1 until it got shut down so I am excited to be able to play again.

Let me know thanks.

If you click on the EnB Emu, next to Forum tab. It brings you to the portal and shows in corner how many are currently on. Average I'd say 200 on most of time.

This might be a Very Soon according to Suricata's scale then. Slayerman is working on one right now, looks like he broke it a little a couple days ago though, lol. I can't speak for Slayer, but I'd bet he'll have it fit for public consumption within a week or so. It already works, it's just a matter of formatting now.

Looks fine to me :P

Just not telling people where to find it just yet until the background bit is sorted (David?)

clicking on the server status text will reveal this.

glad you found the 'on' switch again ;-)

clicking on the server status text will reveal this.

glad you found the 'on' switch again ;-)

:P well spotted, rather obvious, however, as it stands it will not update, so ive removed the actual graph, appropriate place holder in :)

We are looking at serveral methods of getting an auto update.

Both of which im trying to chat to David about, but no reply as yet :P

Copyright 2004-2009 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

Thats the only time i've seen it copyrighted.

Let me know thanks.

How many you ask?

full_322571503.jpg

1 hundred million mewoahahaha

• Upvote 2

Looks fine to me :)

Yeah, it looks good again; I posted that when the bars were displaying on consecutive lines instead of next to each other. :D

I'll bug David about the updating for you.

• Upvote 1

Could we get time to go from left to right instead of the other way around? I don't know if you do time backwards in the UK, but the time scale confuses my feeble American brain. :P

• Upvote 1

Could we get time to go from left to right instead of the other way around? I don't know if you do time backwards in the UK, but the time scale confuses my feeble American brain. :P

DOne :P

:D

I just need to decide if i need to put a button somewhere or just leave it where it is on that link ....

But it works, im looking at adding a longer term line graph soon aswell...

Just finding time to do it :)