Server status (current) (unofficial)

8 minutes ago, Dreadnaught said:

Yea the login server has been down for about 10 hours for me anyway.

About the same for me - tried killing time working instead but that did not entertain as much :)

here in Arizona  all so.  Yesterday we were down for all most all day.

to kill time I went tot the EVE website. I wont be going back even just to kill time.

Woodman: I played EVE for about 8 years before winning at it. I know about Alpha/Omega/Skill injectors, but what's the thing that makes you not want to play? If I could find a WH corp that would let me do PvE and give me a fair split of income, I'd be happy with that. Stealth Bombing was about the only pvp I ever enjoyed.

I also played EVE for a couple of years (but very long ago now).

I found the mechanics quite fun but have never been into pvp in any game so ended up restricted to high sec.

Got tired of griefers (in my mind, they where just enjoying the game, especially my frantic escape attempts before dying i suspect 😀). I eventually moved away to other games.

• Upvote 1

To be clear, I'm logged in and my JD can still fight/kill/trade to an alt. But apparently (from past experience) if I gate or dock at a station the game will break completely and I'll be unable to log in.

I played EVE off and on for about 10 years. Was heavy into PVP during my journey there. I still log in occasionally to see what's happening there. Although, I quit playing the game for PVP after being involved in several large scale fleet battles and getting in on a Titan kill. After that, I just felt like I "won" the game. LOL. I was beyond happy when I stumbled onto the EnB emulator project as EnB was the first MMO I ever played and will always be special for me.

Well, for what it is worth. I see the issue as it happened a few times in the last 15 minutes, the downside is, that I still need to know what's causing it for us to have a permanent fix—in the meantime, I am thinking about a workaround.

• Upvote 2

Curious, whats up with the global server connection?   Is something wrong with the coding all of a sudden or was there a tweak that didn't work?

Told my wife it was because of the sun flare so she has to talk to me now.

• Like 2

Maybe we are not feeding the Progen Hamsters the correct protein pellets... We ever think about switching to the ones with ground up Jenquai bits in them?

Edited by Morvinus