Does anyone Play anymore?

Weekends seem to be more busy.  But if your waiting for population to play, the population won't go up.  :P  It's easier if you drag a family member or friend in with you.  Note for those that may not know.  The community here is as awesome as it used to be back in the live server days.  Super helpful / nice.   

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/14/2020 at 8:57 AM, Spot said:

Weekends seem to be more busy.  But if your waiting for population to play, the population won't go up.  :P  It's easier if you drag a family member or friend in with you.  Note for those that may not know.  The community here is as awesome as it used to be back in the live server days.  Super helpful / nice.   

In the brief couple of days I've been back (last time I was around was in 2011) the community has been absolutely amazing...every bit (minus my guildies of course) as good as it was in live.  I'm hooked again.

Edited by Sleepwalker

Thanks Woodstock!  New problem.  Every time i try to log in, I get a server error message.  I used the instructions from this post

for windows 10 fresh install.  The game works, but I cant sign in and create my avatar.  When I try to make a new profile it asks for a CD key.  Is there a work around for the key? If not, any idea where to get one?  Any help would be great.

• when its looking for the cd key  its looking for a Internet Explorer window to open  so you may need  to temporarily make IE  your default browser,  when it opens you can close the IE window and continue  

Still no go.  These are the messages I get when I try to log in. 

1st when I try to login regularly I get "EA.com servers are temporarily unavailable.  May be due to routine maintenance or there's a problem with your ISP. INV 300"

2nd When I try the sign up option I get "Could not communicate with registration server".

I've tried allowing firewall permission to all the .exe files in all folders.  I'm using windows 10 on a home network.  I even tried dropping security all together just to see if it would connect.  I set my default browser to IE11.  Still not working.  Thanks for helping me Woodstock! 

P.S.  Sorry I know this should be in tech support section.

Launch net7 launcher (LaunchNet7.exe as administrator/winxp compat mode), Make sure net7proxy.exe has same.

Under EnB install directly, release/client.exe should also be admin/winxp compat mode.

Do not run anything other than LaunchNet7.exe to start the game.

Launcher should add proper registry keys so the signup form will not show. Ensuring all three are running under admin, makes it so launcher and client access same registry entry.

Its possible to run without admin, but you need to add registry entries yourself then.

yea - i need install it on my new laptop ;) and will play :)

On 2/7/2020 at 11:09 PM, PsychoWeezle said:

I beta tested this game.  Finally found it online cus I couldn't remember the name.  Where can I get a copy?

yea - me too - great times u know (this screens was made during beta tests - it was so fascinating to creating  huge parties with mixed group skills activated)

ScreenShot55.jpg

ScreenShot23.jpg

Edited by Myla