I was informed today that PWtotter died of lung cancer.

She was a player from stress test 3 on and someone I have interacted with on occasion over the years.

She was in Epic gamers. Her husband still plays and he goes by Ciscokid.

It's a pity there has been 2-3 people being recalled recently.. Vinda musta wanted her back.

Good luck to the family.

Her husband contacted me in game after she passed. I was the first to know what happened. He said that she loved this game and the gaming community, especially her fellow guild members in Epic. He said she would have wanted the friends she made here to know what happened. She was a very pleasent and fun person to interact with, but we knew something must have been wrong when we didn't see her log in lately. She will be missed.

The name will be definitely added to our memorial. If her guild or husband would like to add a short eulogy for her, we will apply that for her memory. We also have some others to add, I have heard. If someone can give me those names and similar for them, I will make sure they are also remembered.