Gold Token: Fire Fer Kenlz [Version Final.P]

Ok i picked this up couse im stuck at final step of reactors. This is from what i gather the backdoor quest to Agrippa.  Piq Ki NPC at Fenris station give this quest.

If im right this is for thoes who passed the 135 HU already and still wanna do Agrippa.. but i can't say for sure. I was pointed to this quest to be able to complete my reactor lvl9 agrippa build.

Now i managed to do the first part where he asks you to get IX. Gem. Self grown un toxic..

The only self grown lvl9 gems are tiberium crystals. So i got me 75 crystals and refined them to 15

Tiberium. Woot.. it worked..   so far so good...  and then..    erhmmm  stuck :/

Next step reads as follows..

Giz three self made VIII prate silvr urn wiz red an not privtr to Kenlz.

i noted all 3 next steps when i first got the quest..

VIII. Prate. Silvr urn wiz red an not privtr. I wanna 3.

VIII. Sprta. Silvr urn wiz red an not privtr. I wanna 3.

VIII. Mrdna. Silvr urn wiz red. Dinna stand diz way. I wanna 3.

The overall headline to this part of quest is "Gud Fire"..

Im guessing its either guns or ammo i gotta make..  but thats as far as i can go alone.

No one has had any leads, tip or info that has progressed me beyond this point.

This is getting so anoying its slowly drains my will to play EnB at this point.  300 mill and 200 hours invsted in agrippa quests and still i cant even reap my final reward.

If anyone has done this, or have any ideas please share them. I promiss ill write a full quest walkthough if I ever figure all this out.

Johnsilver

I tried Brimstone Fire cell lvl 8 component.  No Luck.

Next Im thinking the its about the manufactors. 

We have Pirate (Blacksun)   Sprta (Sparta)  Mrdna (Mordana)

And the fire cell component is actually part of 3 diffrent reactors each from 1 of these manufactors.

Juggernaut made by Mordana ..  Sentinels Dynamo made by Black Sun .. Theodosius made by Sparta.

So next im off to try and build these reators that all has the firecell brim comp.   Ill keep posting.

Johnsilver

Edited by Johnsilver2

The Theodosius does not have that part in it  <_<

The Sentinels Dynamo has no publicly listed builders and may not drop. 

The Vulture and Juggernaut both drop from the Mordana. Both use the part.

Tang's Vigor reactor also has the part and you may be able to get one looted from PrrePP who was offering to sell looted ones on market the other day.  It is not listed as a Blacksun reactor, but It drops from a named RD pirate, and may be what he is asking for. 

Also there are over 30 listed public builders of the Brimstone Fire Cell.

Hope that helps ;)

Johnsilver

I'm thinking life is way too short to mess with this.  I was holding off to do the Agrippa missions as well, but I think that if the mission steps themselves are as cryptic as the whole mission seems to be... I pass.  

Back burner the missions and start to enjoy the game again before you rage quit doing a non-required mission.  

This is my recommendation to you. 

• Upvote 1

+1 Mirmir

you simply can't fix stupid, life is too short for stupid, if people INSIST on over complicating something, let THEM untangle the mess. Live a simple uncomplicated life and you will be much more content and happy, and odds are, much longer to boot!

Hehe.. yes i concidered like a hudred thousand times by now to just give up...

The thing is that i already completed shields to lvl9, Weapons to lvl9, Comps, and on my PW i have all ammo, and on my PS i make devices to lvl9..

The 1 little stupid thing i missed was a tiny part of reactor stage 1..  it locks me out from the final lvl9 print. I can already make the ambush lvl 7-8.

So after 300+ mill of waisted credits and over 100+ hours of playtime i kinda like to finish this and get that 1 remaining print.

I can already build the brimstone fire cell and im sorry the reactors i mentioned earlier was wrong..  they are:

Juggernaut,  Sentinels dynamo and Vulture...  not theodosius...  my bad.

They just fit so well as all of them has the fire comp and they are from the 3 diffrent metioned manufactors the quest asks for.

Either way im gonna take the costs and all that shit couse someone has gotta be the first.  Hopefully my work can in the end help others :)

Johnsilver.

Hey Johnsilver,

If you can decipher the convoluted thoughts behind the Agrippa missions (and help those of us who aren't able to devote the necessary time and energy to figure it out ourselves) and make it possible to actually complete the missions without the pain and anguish that Byakee seems to enjoy inflicting upon the players who might actually appreciate the work he does, then you will forever have the appreciation of all future Agrippa builders.

Thanks,

Troy

<GENERAL COMMENTS>

I finally decided to start a progen (PW to be exact) with the caveat that I'm going to avoid anything to do with the Progen story line.  As much as I'd like to enjoy the full range of content available, work and school means I have only a limited amont of time available to spend on what is essentially only a game.  I do enjoy EnB, but in the battle between investing my limited amount of available time then this loses (or at least, those portions of it which apparently assume it is more important than my education, family, or income) to the aforementioned education, family, and income.

I can appreciate the thought process behind the thinking that created the Agrippa mission line.  I remember a time when MMO's had a serious opportunity for loss and growth, and at that time in my life something like Agrippa would have been welcome.  Unfortunately, reality is a fickle Mistress and ignoring her is a good way to find yourself relegated to irrelevance.

Respectfully,

Troy

Hmm Hmm   Hit a snag..   or more like a complete meltdown :(

Reactors isent working well..  some dont drop and the manufactors doesent really fit after all.

the pre context for this part is "  Gud Shiny Fire "..

The wording in the text reads like 'silvr urn wiz red..'    Could be Silver and red,    could be Silver and something with RD..

But since all 3 says silver urn with red its not really logical its Red Dragons..  all have diffrent manufactors.

Gud fire..  shiny..  silver..  red..   Claw of the dragons would fit the first 1 part..  but second is described the same only made by  sparta..  so damn...  arggg     tested Dugran oya but no luck.  Might be the weapons i need are silver and red in color..  a few options there but cant think of anything that mordana drops of that color.   And in the mordana tree its says,  urn wiz red, Dinna stands this way..  prolly an extra clue.

Just fails to become obvious to me.

Even if your not on this any crasy ideas you may have pls pls post them :)    maby i can make some pattern out of this if only 1 good hint or lead comes up first..   so so so so stuck here atm :/

Johnsilver  ( 1 card short of a good clue )

The idea with lv 8 reactors looks really good at first sight. They look like a silver urn with red color ("Silvr urn wiz red") so the description fits perfect. There are several reactors to choose from.

Pirate (Blacksun): Sentinel's Dynamo.

Sparta: Warriors Heart/Pride, Thedosius, Julius, Augustus.

Mordana: Juggernaut, Vulture.

Now, since the Blacksun seems to be the first part, the idea of handing him 3 Sentinel's Dynamo seems like a good one, BUT no one can manufacture it and it is unique. Unfortunately I don't think there is any other Blacksun lv 8 reactor so that means that either it's not Blacksun or it's not reactors that he wants.

It is of course possible that the common theme is not that it is the same kind of item, ie three different reactors. So it could be that the Blacksun one is weapons, Sparta shields and Mordana reactors, for example.

What we do know however is the following:

The items are lv 8.

They are not unique (since you must give him three).

They are manufacturable.

They might have to be self made, ie it's something your class can manufacture (and with that I assume differnt classes gets different mission at this point). This could also be interpreted as they just need to be player made however.

Then we have the "an not privtr" which could mean that its not useable by Privateers (ie progen traders or traders from any race). Then again it can mean something entirely different so I wouldnt limit myself because of that at this stage.

A long shot worth trying for Blacksung might be lv 8 Platinum Shields. It's silver and red atleast.

Good luck and keep us updated!

Edited by Basileus

Hmmm "and not privtr"  Well it may be then a warrior only or explorer only item. Will look into that.  The sentinels dynamo reactor is out for now due to beeing uinique.. and not dropping i guess couse there is no builders listed.

I still look at the pretext of this part,   "Gud Shiny Fire"..  I dont see how this could relate to devices, reactors or shields.    'Un wiz red' may be a refrence to fire itself.

If i had cash dropping out my ears i would build every item ingame till i got it right..  but as this costs an arm and a leg everytime you guess wrong i wanna feel a good vibe before i waist another 20-30 mill on beeing wrong.

Johnsilver.

Hmmm   Tang's Vigor was mentioned here by Hobbs and i kinda almost forgot that..    Pirate drop..  silver urn with red and has the magic fire cell comp..

Sounds to good to be true..  almost like i had a good vibe here..    Off to see the Growlzard ..

Just came back.

Tang's Vigor is silver urn with red.. its pirate drop, has a fire cell comp.   But i built 3 and was given the finger by Growlz..  (no talk bubble)...

Well im out of money ideas and even the will to go on now.  I cant afford this crap.  no other reactor even drops that fit the description nore any gun or device or item.  This is soo over the top insane im seriosly loosing all will to go on with EnB at this point.

This comes from the fact that i have now spent 400+ million credits and likely 130+ hours on Agrippa. This mission is about getting back and repair a misstake i made month back when i dident even have a damn clue i was making a misstake.

Wish only the other Devs would actually read the boards and look at all the posts about agrippa..  1 dev versus every Progen who plays..  When 300 people tell 1 guy hes wrong its usually because..   hes wrong.  So many Progens are dying for a change.

" I did edit this mesage and deleted some original frustration and rage. (incase you saw the original post) I belive the Agrippa desperatly needs a change but in this case it was a drop item that was not dropping and stopping me from progress..  So my original frustration was based on somewhat false information. Rather focus ahead  now " 

Johnsilver.

Edited by Johnsilver2

I appolgise to all who may be trying this mission my last post aired a lot of hosstilety.  Its all just very frustrating. 

I wish you all the best of luck in the future to solve this mess.  I have had it myself. I wont get a penny back for all thoes lost failed items and time spent.

Quick recap incase you still have the patience to even try...

Step 1.  Mine or rip yourself 15 Tiberium.  (refined tiberium crystals x75)

Step 2.  -- now i want some "Gud Shiny Fire --

VIII. Prate. Silvr urn wiz red an not privtr. I wanna 3.

VIII. Sprta. Silvr urn wiz red an not privtr. I wanna 3.

VIII. Mrdna. Silvr urn wiz red. Dinna stand diz way. I wanna 3.

Step 3. Giz three self made VIII prate silvr urn wiz red an not privtr to Kenlz.

I tried to give him 3 Tang's Vigor reactor.  no luck. There are no other pirate made reactor that looks like a silver urn with red.

Sentinels Dynamo would work but doesent drop.

I thought i had it figured..  Tangs vigor (pirate)   Thodosius (sparta)   and vulture or juggernaut (mordana)

All these are silver urns with red and all of them got a comp called fire cell.  But no luck. 

The trick lies in figuring out "Silvr urn wiz red an not privtr"   If its not a reactor but guns i did look into guns with silver and red on them. I couldent find a pattern that would work for all 3 manufactors so it led me nowhere. I don't think red means RD's because all 3 parts are made by diffrent manufactors.  

Its gonna be a faster path to succses making an alt PP and making sure i don't miss any step or hu block at this point.  (yeah thats tragic)

Johnsilver

I have identified the problem and adjusted the item required to be something currently obtainable in game.  It is of course up to you to figure out which one, but seeing your posts already, you probably already have it.

@ JohnSilver -  I thought I was on to something with Tang's Vigor, sorry to hear that Byakhee, erm I mean, Kenlz gave you the finger <_<

I have done Agrippa twice now, on all three char types.  The first time I started it, I had two  PW's a PS and a PP ALL maxed level. 

I just started new ones and warped my play style to do Agrippa and had fun on my others.

I have not done any back door or alter-hate methods so I cant be more help, sorry :(

EDIT: just looked at Stanig's post..    Smack Kenlz with the Tang's again!!

Edited by Hobbs

The problem here is the required reactor does not drop

Will investigate

Well, thats very good news, means that we were right thinking that it was the Sentinels Dynamo (and that the common theme is reactors with the same design). Thanx for looking in to it!

Takes notes..  quickly adds Stanig to my will ..   and the house goes to Stanig..  no not my greedy ass brother..  the Dev who helped me with agrippa saved me millions and that low life scum of a brother only cost me greef...

Seriously thanks a mill Stanig :) 

Just beeing able to continue and see that all my works isent a complete loss means a lot to me.  I can always make more money and level new characters..

But had this gone unsolved i would never have touched agrippa again.

And this is good news for all..  now finally theres a light in the tunnel for future Agrippa builders after hu 135 :))

Respecfully Johnsilver.

TADA OOOOOOOOO .....

Ok i went back to Growlz after tuesday patsh...     had my 3 Silver Urn Shiny Pirate drop Tang's Vigor x3 in hold and ......

YEEEESSSSS!!     he wanted them :)

Thanks again Stanig.  Now for next step. 

Step 4. Giz three selfmade VIII Sprta silvr urn wiz red an not privtr to Kenlz.

I'll report when i figure this part out..  my original idea on reactors that contained the brimstone fire cell isent gonna fly here.

No such reactor by sparta... so its prolly trial and error at this point.

Augustus - Julius Tria - Theodosius - Warriors heart gamma - Warrior's Pride.

Johnsilver

Edited by Johnsilver2

Tested the Theodosius no luck..  im gonna try Julius and Augustus next but i have a hunch Mr B won't make it as simple as that.

Now i realized i don't actually have the prints for WH and WP..   so i need help on drop locations.

All info out there is old and thoes i asked says i think its here, or there..  no confirmed drop location on either yet. You know please help me out :)

Ill keep posting.

Johnsilver

Just as i thought its not the easy vendor reactors .  so Theodosius - Augustus and Julius is a no go..

Leaves both warriors reactors and i still need the prints before i can go check.

On a side note i saw the the text for the next step says (Dinna stands this way)..

My orginal thought was warrior's Pride..  as the saying goes "Stand Proud".. but that part is for Mordanan so not sure what to make of it.

She stands like a "Vulture or Juggernaut" ?  lol..   time will tell.

Johnsilver.

Gold Token Fire Fer Kenlz  [Final.Post]

"Fire Fer Kenlz starts from the gear vendor at Fenris station.  (Piq Ki)

It is from all the info i managed to gather the backdoor quest to open stage 1 of agrippa builds after you have done final 135 HU.

I finished. :)

So here's the full mission in review ..

[spoiler]

Giz IX selfgrown crystals to Growlz..  = 15 refined Tiberium

Giz 3 (Pirate) selfmade silvr urn wiz red an not privtr to kenlz  = Tang's Vigor L8

Giz 3 (Sparta) selfmade silvr urn wiz red an not privtr to kenlz = Warrior's Pride L8

Giz 3 (Mordana) selfmade silver urn wiz red (Dinna stands this un way) = Juggernaut L8

[/spoiler]

I can confirm this opened up stage 1 reactor build for me and i was able to continue to L9 agrippa build :)

I can't say for sure if this is the only Gold Token mission out there..  Like if you need Shields or Devices and so on.. 

There is another mission for ammo building called "ammo fer kenlz" that you should be able to pick up from weapon vendor at OMP.

Enjoy

Johnsilver.

Edited by Dakynos
added spoilers :)