Sooo What does this mean?

Just looking at my information so see if there was something that I may have done or how I registered that caused all MY issues and I found this? Am I marked as a trouble maker? Do I get off it by becoming a fanboy or just not posting? Don't think I have ever been a troll.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

that should have no effect on anything... its just a forum toy... goto a post you made and click the + sign and you will be back at zero... lol thats right... we can rep ourselves here... matter of fact... ill give you a + click as soon as I post this... :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

May as well leave it because I am very upset...I played this game in live, been here for each of the STs, reported bugs, donated, and been a bit lippy. But I was just told to leave the game because I didnt understand a 3D game.

I was smashed exiting Tarsis by a level 65 V'rix. Ummm if there was some way of seeing through the instance screen I would never have left the base until it was clear.

If the Dev or Devs think killing lvl 10 players with a 65 is telling them something valuable in this test PLEASE post it. I don't understand.

Better yet get them OUT of the new player areas.

Is it a test of how fast a 65 can kill a level 10? It's fast...so fast I was dead before I even got into the game from the instance screen exiting the base.

Here it is in the steps if it is of any help:

In base at tarsis told to go to Mars for Hull upgrade

1. Click on ship

2. watch ship exit base

3. look at system map

4. Flash o light

5. dead..

6. Click on red thing

7. Lvl 65 V'rix

8. press the tow button

That's it. Hope it helps.

gimme my - marks back.... Thank you Avani may I have another?

If this goes on there's going to be a real dearth of PW in game. I was surprised last night when I heard the Vrix were still in Tarsis.

What the hell the V'rix are back there? They were gone last week, was playing around on a PW and didn't see them.

That's messy =/

please note that any vrix you see are a bug. Literally! :P

but seriously, it was not our intention for them to be there and we will find a way to rid of them soon.

and mimir if it makes you feel any better, I was rated 3 of 5 stars on the old forums and that was after I voted myself as 5 to raise it up a bit :)

• Upvote 2

Thank you, :D In live I filled my vault with eye stalks, and heads, thought it would be a good thing for a PS to do. On the forums I can't think of a better thing to collect.

Mimir the - king!

Backing away slowly, re-thinking the + I gave you...:P