Flying Wrecked Spaceship Bug.

[quote name='Aragwath' timestamp='1353007495' post='66166']
Hi.

First off, sorry if I'm posting this on a wrong forum, but thought this would be a funny picture.

[/quote]

my toon is on fire like that ...till i dock in station that is...after i get almost killed.....

the one to take a screenshot of tho ....is a very rare bug (only happened to me twice and i've been with project since march of 2007)

you come into the dock on fire after combat damage...way cool

i wish we could make the ship come in on fire as a feature...not this bug ..when a lot of damage occurs when you stagger in to dock

anway.....if/when that ever happens make a screen shot (i have a screenshot someplace with my toon in disco dance mode ...looks like he is pointing at the burning ship)

anyway

my 2c worth

Searing Edited by Dakynos
deleted picture in reply

I have a screenshot of one of my toons ship on fire in station. LOL.
Myself, I wish we could skin our ships, I would love a flame paint job on a couple of em.

Maybe i'm tired...but what is the bug?
I see a ship down in hull but obv. has 1 point left since there is no incap message in the chat area?
You can hover over the HULL BAR with the mouse, i guess it say something like 1/80 ?

[quote name='Zackman' timestamp='1353060581' post='66221']
Maybe i'm tired...but what is the bug?
I see a ship down in hull but obv. has 1 point left since there is no incap message in the chat area?
You can hover over the HULL BAR with the mouse, i guess it say something like 1/80 ?
[/quote]

er my post was on a related bug ship on fire when you have combat shows when you land in station........,.cool effect would like to see that added as a feature but it is a rare bug only seen it 2x in 5yrs

anyway not sure about the orig bug post graphic here

searing

It would be nice to be able to turn off autorepair on docking. I may not want to pay the repair bill, when I could have one of my friends or alts patch my hull and repair my equipment instead... With such a feature, it would also be possible to have a ship burning in dock.