Mordana Purifier Philosopher Location #1

As promised by VGE earlier this week we will be releasing the info on the mpp locations to the server.

We have deemed appropriate to keep this under wraps for a few days as a small advantage for our efforts. A bit free of competition time if you will.
And yes there has been effort. The 2nd spawn point was only discovered this week so there was plenty of time for any1 that put their minds into finding it.

Without further delay we release the place of the 1st spot.

I have already shared this info from day 1, within guild and outside, the sector is Yokan in the Capella system. Magoo can confirm this.

The exact nav point that was still not shared is [b]saiseki,[/b] bottom right string of navs.

Spawn timers haven't been calculated but been in the range of 12h to 23h by our observations.

More info will follow on 2nd spawn soon.

Have Fun

PS. Riddick i want my billion :P
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i mentioned specific nav because i got flak from not mentioning it.
Like i said i have already shared the sector from day one.
Seems it wasn't satisfactory information for some.

Cant have it both ways

Cant bloody win lol , Efialtis (VGE) said the nav was in Yokan from the very first day he found it . It took a member of the same guild a week to find the other nav.In which time someone else could have found it which they did not .We at VGE then recieved flack for keeping the locations to ourselves .Now we have gone public we still get flack lol,as i said CANT BLOODY WIN. As for changing the nav , go ahead i hope VGE find it again and this time keep it .

[quote name='Algaron' timestamp='1344588874' post='61547']
Why post spoilers? Just mention the sector that would be fine. You can pretty much guarantee the nav will be changed now. <_<
[/quote]

So the location can just be revealed yet again? And again ...

The only true way to spawn the MPP is randomly anywhere within a set of systems or perhaps anywhere in a sector i.e. Capella. That way nobody can ever predictably camp a spawn site. Instead, it would be necessary to go patrol an area.

I think it was a good call to reveal the location because it just underlines the lameness of predictable spawn locations. Once the location is learned then the same player(s) can just camp the location 24x7 and nobody else ever gets a sighting of the spawn and never learns the spawn location. So bravo to the member from guild VGE. May be the mechanics for the spawn can be reconsidered making it fairer for all those determined to capture the MPP.
  • Upvote 1

Yes that is true and a good way of looking at the situation.The spawn does need to be randomized, especially for a raid encounter. I am sure there is a reason for them not having the mob spawn in a random location, most likely due to coding. My apologies to Efialtis and VGE.

Just a side note. I wouldn't worry about getting flack for not revealing the location of any mob in this game. I would much prefer to find that information on my own or with a group effort, as the enjoyment of discovering something either serendipitously or thru hours of searching far exceed the satisfaction of playing this game paint-by-numbers. I mean if you need to have your hand held each and every step in the game, why even bother playing. It's pretty sad when people pout and whine when they don't get things like right now. Must have been spoiled as kids. :huh:

Again my apologies VGE and congratulations on your discovery.

Thanks to Efialtis and VGE for sharing the info.
Also for posting the walkthrough and giving the data cube/disk (?) to interested players

Keeping the exact point under wraps for a while is understandable and totally accepted, I would likely do the same.