After A Long Time Away...

Check my sig.

I dare say you didnt give it enough of a chance.

Also you logged in at like 2 in the morning. Try about 3-4 hours earlier x.x Or join a guild. Edited by Ryle

Glad you came and hope you stay to see that there are a lot of OG people from Live, myself included. This is BETA remember, the team has come a long way from the start and there still is lots to be done. Not being a "Power Gamer", I can't speak to raiding as I have only raided a few times in my MMO lifetime but it seems to me that you ought to consider spending a little more time in game at different hours before jumping to conclusions. We still have the great community and for me, even if I log in and can't think of much to do, the people are worth staying for.

This is whats wrong with the state of mmo's today. Everything is about raiding. If you can't raid the game sucks or its dead. I've been playing mmo's since 2000. Raiding has turned communities into crap in most games. Sure back in live you could raid in this game. But it wasn't what got people into this game. It was the freedom to play how you wanted to. Sure there might not be thousands playing this game. But the community here has to be the best in any game out there right now. I would take a tight knit coummnity of helpful players over thousands of self centered players any day. And like someone said, I have never logged into the game and no is around. What a handful of guys have done here is give us back most of us's first mmo love. And i will be here till the end.
  • Upvote 2

Hi Meksa,

You used to play a JE in Andro right?

Your name does ring a bell to me. I am sure we have grouped in live at some stage.

Anyways I just started again in this emu, after I left when the server got wiped in ST2.
OL87 atm, and still loving it.

I'm an old timer #6 Beta tester before live long long ago in a system far away. Remember the old FF insignia on the wings of the Founding Father's ? Found out the game came back and joined back up and i'm lovin it. :D